Collection Video Jerid Oiso collection [2023-11-01] [Jerid_Oiso]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

sivertop

Jun 9, 2017
Hello

I uploaded all November-Animations up to 2021-11-25 to my Gofile.

Even tho i said im not supporting Jerid anymore i found these without being a Supporter, good for you guys, i guess :p

Here the Link:

I cant promise i will update my Gofile for Jerid with the last Animations that will come out in November (if there will be more).
But i will check some sources out at the end of the month.

rf96 feel free to Update :)

Giony

Feb 9, 2020
how come his latest works are all censored? does he have a higher tier of uncensored stuff?

Piotrek

Aug 19, 2018
how come his latest works are all censored? does he have a higher tier of uncensored stuff?
He's Japanese (or located in Japan) must conform to Japanese Law. Check his Patreon for uncensored, pixivFANBOX cautioned him to censor his work more.

Piotrek

Aug 19, 2018
Hello

I uploaded all November-Animations up to 2021-11-25 to my Gofile.

Even tho i said im not supporting Jerid anymore i found these without being a Supporter, good for you guys, i guess :p

Here the Link:

I cant promise i will update my Gofile for Jerid with the last Animations that will come out in November (if there will be more).
But i will check some sources out at the end of the month.

rf96 feel free to Update :)
Are these from his Patreon or pixivFANBOX. Uncensored (Patreon) or Censored (pixivFANBOX).

sivertop

Jun 9, 2017
Everything from me is from his Fanbox, since (as i mentioned in a older post) Pixiv made new rules to censorship in general not just Japanese, the November-Animations Folder obviously only has that, the stuff before November is not affected since it was before the Censorship-Rule.

I do not have access to his Patreon (didnt even know he had one).

As i mentioned im not interested in Supporting him anymore, i only shared his stuff this month, because i happened to find it and its better than having nothing here, right?

And to be fair the Censoring he does on Fanbox now is not even that bad, prob the best censorship ive seen across many artists.

Reactions: fanat7771

Giony

Feb 9, 2020
yea i noticed the censorship isn't as extreme as jav for example, but still. would be nice to have the proper versions

sivertop

Jun 9, 2017
There is no other way around it, Patreon keeps putting his Page "under review" lost count of how many times and pixiv is forcing censorship, as i mentioned before his censoreship is not even bad.

Piotrek

Aug 19, 2018
There is no other way around it, Patreon keeps putting his Page "under review" lost count of how many times and pixiv is forcing censorship, as i mentioned before his censoreship is not even bad.
Any form of censorship is not acceptable to an artist's work. I'm sure jerid will lose support if he continues to butcher his original artwork. I for one won't support him if he continues to censor.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote