Everything is fine in other Archives.

Reactions: loiluxy

HiddenKen

Jul 23, 2021
Guys, you have this archive

downloads normally?
I am told that a virus has been found.
There are only two video files in the downloaded compressed package, and no virus was found

Reactions: fanat7771

sivertop

Jun 9, 2017
Guys, you have this archive

downloads normally?
I am told that a virus has been found.
there is 100% no virus i always run my files through 2 different anti-virus programs before i upload
if you downloaded it from my gofile

Reactions: fanat7771

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
Was there nothing between april and august or just no one's posted anything?

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
look in OP, """ 2021-09 update """ has everything from last update until then, also just a few posts before yours i had a post with a link for everything starting from late april until now...sometimes reading is helpful
grammar helps. The changelog says "Update to 2021-04-27" and then goes "2021-09 update".

So previous update has everything from whatever all the way to April 2021. Then the next update is only month of September.
The few posts before are all possible virus warnings.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
grammar helps. The changelog says "Update to 2021-04-27" and then goes "2021-09 update".

So previous update has everything from whatever all the way to April 2021. Then the next update is only month of September.
No, unless specified otherwise, update means "up to date". If it's only one month of content, then it's written "added 2021-09".

sivertop

Jun 9, 2017

as rf96 already said...
also there is no virus, not sure what anti-virus you use but each file is checked with 2 different anti-virus systems 1 of them is one of the best paid anti-virus systems ( Kaspersky )...and the other normal win 10 anti virus, also gofile does a hidden check while uploading (not sure what they use)..cant ask for more security than that. (edit: Also the files come directly from Jerid Oiso page and he runs them through systems as well)

We were just kind to answer you about your mistake thats all you dont have to be so defensive right away...
As for my grammar, it doesnt matter as long as people can understand what im typing, im speaking 5 languages i think im allowed to have some grammar mistakes.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
as rf96 already said...
also there is no virus, not sure what anti-virus you use but each file is checked with 2 different anti-virus systems 1 of them is one of the best paid anti-virus systems ( Kaspersky )...and the other normal win 10 anti virus, also gofile does a hidden check while uploading (not sure what they use)..cant ask for more security than that. (edit: Also the files come directly from Jerid Oiso page and he runs them through systems as well)

We were just kind to answer you about your mistake thats all you dont have to be so defensive right away...
As for my grammar, it doesnt matter as long as people can understand what im typing, im speaking 5 languages i think im allowed to have some grammar mistakes.
I use Linux, there is no virus lol.

sivertop

Jun 9, 2017
heads up, i will finish the October-Animations folder in my gofile i posted couple posts ago for sure

BUT

31st i will cancel my support for Jerid since im not really interested in his stuff anymore, its boring, i hoped Jerid would change something up at some point (waiting a long time for it), but all Jerid does is the exact same animations with different models and pretty much just Vanilla stuff, and the lamest 1 soundfile which is used for everything, he puts in work, but just not enough for me.

What that means:
As mentioned i will continue uploading everything new into the october folder and make a post at 31st again for the OP to be updated.
After that, i will not be able to put out any updates for Jerid anymore, hopefully someone else is willing to, for you people.

sivertop

Jun 9, 2017
Hello everyone...

As said here is the Post i said i would make for all the October-Animations.

In case youu didnt already download them throughout the month, you will find them in the October-Animations folder on my Jerid Gofile.

Here the Link again:

As mentioned in the Post above, i stopped my support for Jerid, so i will not put any Updates out after October, you can read the reason there.

Jerid also said on his pixiv that there are new rules he has to follow on pixiv regarding censoring, im not sure if the last two files i included are already censored but im sure upcoming animations will be censored now, have fun with that.

Anyway
rf96 i made sure to have the date of pixiv-posting in the File-Names so you know what (besides the October-Animations) the OP is missing. I guess that will make it a little bit easier for you.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote