Collection Video Jerid Oiso collection [2024-09-21] [Jerid_Oiso]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

TakeTL

Jul 23, 2023
found another pixiv ? don't know if it is official
That's his second Pixiv page since the first one got nuked a few months ago. Pixiv cracked down hard on loli/shota/uncensored content. He no longer uploads any of those content on Pixiv, they just show up on Fantia.

His Fantia has a MEGA link with at least 95% of his works but upon downloading it I realized they're mostly censored, including some of his earlier works where he added an ugly circle censor filter. Hopefully OP or some other kind soul can reorganize his works.

TakeTL

Jul 23, 2023
this creator does not make uncensored video anymore?
He stopped making uncensored videos since January 2024 with his last ones being long videos during DOA birthdays. After his exit on Fanbox and Cien his Fantia stuff are all censored.

ku2333

Oct 22, 2023
He stopped making uncensored videos since January 2024 with his last ones being long videos during DOA birthdays. After his exit on Fanbox and Cien his Fantia stuff are all censored.
Infantry changed into cavalry because the author's red P was blocked (it seems that MEGA was also blocked), so he changed to publish his works in lunch boxes, resulting in the need to add more code.

Oct 30, 2020
You can
Does anyone want to talk about their fav girls and vids done by Jerid? Shoot me a message if so.
You can post here so long as it's related to the works Jerid made.

Personally I'm a huge fan of his Honoka, Tifa and Tsukishi works. The way he animates their massive tits is just chiefs kiss.

Also bonus points for young Tifa too, those are extremely good

Reactions: kingofpokes
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote