Collection Video Jerid Oiso collection [2024-09-21] [Jerid_Oiso]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Viger

Sep 19, 2017
What a bullshit. Why does Patty have the second long animation before Tsukushi?

TakeTL

Jul 23, 2023

- contains both censored and uncensored works (his last uncensored work was Yukino's long birthday video back in January and in 2023 he only did uncensored long videos, anything more check the OP)
- personal collection from stuff I have and stuff I got from here and elsewhere
- I'm a primarily DOA and FF guy and have only recently started an archive for his imas/Idolmaster, Atelier Ryza, TOM (Tokyo Otaku Mode) and Zelda
- I tried to complete them, including the uncensored ones but they may not be 100% complete

Will keep the link alive as long as possible, if others want to reupload to other hosting sites or create a torrent have fun.

TakeTL

Jul 23, 2023
What a bullshit. Why does Patty have the second long animation before Tsukushi?
He skipped Kokoro and Tina last December, while this year he didn't do a long Monica, Kasumi, Honoka and Shizuku birthday video either. Reika is somewhat understandable since she just debuted out of the blue.

Everyone wants a long video from him in addition to his usual 20-30 second nude creampie shorts.

Ayane (whose birthday will be on the 5th next month) doesn't have a long birthday video either as well as Momiji, Kanna and Tsukushi.

Reactions: YukiXX

CatPetter

Nov 2, 2022

- contains both censored and uncensored works (his last uncensored work was Yukino's long birthday video back in January and in 2023 he only did uncensored long videos, anything more check the OP)
- I'm a primarily DOA and FF guy and have only recently started an archive for his imas/Idolmaster, Atelier Ryza, TOM (Tokyo Otaku Mode) and Zelda
- I tried to complete them, including the uncensored ones but they may not be 100% complete

Will keep the link alive as long as possible, if others want to reupload to other hosting sites or create a torrent have fun.
Tahnks

deadlybarrel

Sep 12, 2020

Huge W

TakeTL

Jul 23, 2023

Low output since he moved to Fantia, hopefully our boy and his PC are okay. Too many idolmaster again for my liking and he would disappear for like 4-5 days.

Will see if he does long DOA birthday videos for Elise (Sept 3, already has one from last year), Kanna (Sept 15, doesn't have one) and Momiji (Sept 20, also doesn't have one).

Reaper9988

Donor
Sep 25, 2021
Jerid August 2024

Low output since he moved to Fantia, hopefully our boy and his PC are okay. Too many idolmaster again for my liking and he would disappear for like 4-5 days.

Will see if he does long DOA birthday videos for Elise (Sept 3, already has one from last year), Kanna (Sept 15, doesn't have one) and Momiji (Sept 20, also doesn't have one).
Well times are hard for none Vanilla NSFW makers.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote