Collection Video Jerid Oiso collection [2024-09-21] [Jerid_Oiso]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Anonymous0192

Mar 13, 2022

- contains both censored and uncensored works (his last uncensored work was Yukino's long birthday video back in January and in 2023 he only did uncensored long videos, anything more check the OP)
- personal collection from stuff I have and stuff I got from here and elsewhere
- I'm a primarily DOA and FF guy and have only recently started an archive for his imas/Idolmaster, Atelier Ryza, TOM (Tokyo Otaku Mode) and Zelda
- I tried to complete them, including the uncensored ones but they may not be 100% complete

Will keep the link alive as long as possible, if others want to reupload to other hosting sites or create a torrent have fun.
Does anyone have the tamaki.rar and tifa.rar in this link?
The file in link is 404 not found :(

Reaper9988

Donor
Sep 25, 2021
I'm not sure if it was the CC mess but he got kicked out of Fanbox for posting shota and uncensored content.
Uhhh Shota wasn't a problem before that whole CC mess ? Hence why the none Vanilla Creators have it hard ?
I'm pretty sure all his content on fanbox was censored

TakeTL

Jul 23, 2023
Uhhh Shota wasn't a problem before that whole CC mess ? Hence why the none Vanilla Creators have it hard ?
I'm pretty sure all his content on fanbox was censored
I joined early on with his Fanbox but not on his Patreon, he was still making uncensored content but since 2023 onwards he only did it for long videos.

When he joined briefly on Ci-en/DLsite he mentioned that shotas and uncensored videos were the main problem, even then he got kicked out of there too before settling with Fantia. His pixiv even got nuked twice and today he's only posting limited censored gifs there now.

Other animators who did loli/shota content like him were nuked as well, some are on Subscribestar.

Reactions: MonkGin

Reaper9988

Donor
Sep 25, 2021
I joined early on with his Fanbox but not on his Patreon, he was still making uncensored content but since 2023 onwards he only did it for long videos.

When he joined briefly on Ci-en/DLsite he mentioned that shotas and uncensored videos were the main problem, even then he got kicked out of there too before settling with Fantia. His pixiv even got nuked twice and today he's only posting limited censored gifs there now.

Other animators who did loli/shota content like him were nuked as well, some are on Subscribestar.
Exactly. That was because of western pressure.
Fanbox generally does not have that much of a problem with uncensored content as long as you send it per mail or PM. They just don't like it on their main site, Japan laws and all.
Fantia is actually somewhat stricter there. But they also have no problem with you sending out uncensored content as long as their site isn't involved.
The whole panic came from the CC mess added with that idiots tried uploading uncanny valley loli with the emerging of AI.
Jerid was a collateral, I can understand that putting a damper in your motivation.

Last edited:
Reactions: MonkGin

srl316

Jan 6, 2022
Jerid August 2024

Low output since he moved to Fantia, hopefully our boy and his PC are okay. Too many idolmaster again for my liking and he would disappear for like 4-5 days.

Will see if he does long DOA birthday videos for Elise (Sept 3, already has one from last year), Kanna (Sept 15, doesn't have one) and Momiji (Sept 20, also doesn't have one).
true hero!

phanuph

Jan 9, 2023
bye bye then, what a mess to watch such a delicious work BUT SCREWED UP bcoz of censorship...
19jan24 => Yukino asleep was the LAST WORK without censorship.. such a pity

Reactions: edberkly

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
Someone should update the artist's links, all 3 support pages are dead.
Hes got a 2nd Pixiv account, and a Fantia payment support. Sadly I can't help, since Tokyo Otaku Mode no longer sells Tora Coins.
Fantia accepts American Express, a card I don't have, and I tried using an American Express gift card but that wasn't accepted either.

TakeTL

Jul 23, 2023
Hes got a 2nd Pixiv account, and a Fantia payment support. Sadly I can't help, since Tokyo Otaku Mode no longer sells Tora Coins.
Fantia accepts American Express, a card I don't have, and I tried using an American Express gift card but that wasn't accepted either.
This OP needs to be updated

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
He does but he has more Marie Rose videos, it's almost always guaranteed she gets posted monthly while the other girls will go for long months without a new video. Misaki is a close second followed by Tamaki.
After that, probably Tifa?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote