VN Ren'Py Abandoned Jessica O'Neil's Apocalypse Chronicles [Ch. 2] [stoperArt]

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes

Disabled Account #1278362

Donor
Mar 8, 2019
stoper Man, I have to say, I played this right after binging the current content of JOHN and it honestly blew me away just as much as the main game, maybe even more in some ways. While I am not a fan of the hair style/color change, I was absolutely floored by how fucking sexy Juliet is. I would have liked to see some more zombie action, but I am a sick fuck so... still holding out hope for the future based on her conversation with Juliet about that topic. 5* and honestly, I am not even joking, serious advice here. Even if you don't work on this until you finish JOHN, I would legitimately like to see this become your next full game.

Reactions: Blayo and stoper

Dark Horizon

Apr 27, 2017
View attachment 148762
Overview:
Hello, people.
What started as a cosplay bonus image turned into a small naughty scene with Jessica and a horny zombie. I packed it with some sound in Ren'Py, just to make it easier to watch/read.

This a parallel universe, where a virus outbreak is turning people into monsters and where a journalist has to learn how to kick some ass in order to save her own.

I have a plan to make more of these, but let's see if you like it first.​

Updated: 2018-11-16
Developer/Publisher: stoperArt - - -
Censorship: None
Version: Chapter 2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Downloads:
Windows/Linux:
- - - -
Mac:
- - - -
Android (Chapter 1) : - -

Thanks @lyric123

Samples
View attachment 148761 View attachment 148763 View attachment 148764 View attachment 148760
Is there a windows version of chapter 1?

Cyeu

Jun 27, 2018
damn oh damn i really hope he gets back to working on this game soon. almost no content so far, but I already prefer this setting and storyline over his other, much more popular game, Jessica O'Neil's Hard News. :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: TheWelshMan

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
stoper Man, I have to say, I played this right after binging the current content of JOHN and it honestly blew me away just as much as the main game, maybe even more in some ways. While I am not a fan of the hair style/color change, I was absolutely floored by how fucking sexy Juliet is. I would have liked to see some more zombie action, but I am a sick fuck so... still holding out hope for the future based on her conversation with Juliet about that topic. 5* and honestly, I am not even joking, serious advice here. Even if you don't work on this until you finish JOHN, I would legitimately like to see this become your next full game.
Heh just done the same. stoper one of the best in the business imo.

▌Gin ▐

Engaged Member
Aug 15, 2019
Questa la traduzione italiana di Jessica O'Neil's Apocalypse Chronicles [Ch.2]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

*la Patch in Italiano è in allegato. (copia in cartella 'game' e sostituisci il file quando te lo chiede)

E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!

P.S. L'antivirus potrebbe bloccarvi riconoscendo il file come una minaccia, niente paura è un falso positivo, disabilitate momentaneamente l'antivirus e riattivatelo dopo aver lanciato la traduzione.

This is the Italian translation of Jessica O'Neil's Apocalypse Chronicles [Ch.2]

This translation "is not official" and "made by a fan".

And if you like this translation, do not forget to put a Like, always welcome!

P.S. The antivirus could block you recognizing the file as a threat, don't worry it's a false positive, temporarily disable the antivirus and reactivate it after launching the translation.

Reactions: Kagrra and inno3d

Seyhtan31

Aug 5, 2019
Oh for f...s SAKE! Please someone, anyone! Give that poor zombie what he wants! Don't leave me with blue balls! :rolleyes:

I'm into that shit!

Please, i beg of you to re-do that scene where zombie gets what he wants and nails that sweet ass of Jessica, it was so close to being an example of perfection :(

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
Just played this little game, dunno how I missed it till now.
Beautiful renders, smooth animation, a very promising beginning story to it, just noticed it has been on hold for a while now sadly.
Dev are You going to continue on with updates for this game?

Reactions: stoper

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
brittC25 at some point, yes. But it's on hold for now. The idea became a little too ambitious, and at the moment I can't afford the time needed to realize it.
Thanks for the reply, I added it to my watch list, as this could be an amazing game in reality.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
It's pretty good, even as a kinetic novel. I'd be interested in seeing something non-kinetic, though. Just a regular VN would be interesting...at least in my opinion. There's just something enjoyable about being able to make her decisions for her. (and I totally would have let that zombie have a piece of her hole haha)

Reactions: stoper

Franky28

Oct 4, 2020
Bonjour, merci pour ce mini jeu, je trouve le thème super sympa dommage qu’il soit inachevé
Les graphismes sont de très haute qualité
Un petit encouragement pour une suite SVP
J’ai fait une traduction française pour le faire connaitre a la communauté

Hello, thanks for this mini game, I find the theme super nice, too bad it's unfinished.
The graphics are of very high quality
A small incentive for a suite please
I made a French translation to make it known to the community

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes