4.10 star(s) 184 Votes

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
I'm glad for the sex scene between Heather and Jessica in the shower. I mentioned two updates before that I wanted a scene in the shower between them after doing exercise, I don't know if stoper listened my petition or it was just coincidence, but I enjoyed it a lot.

Jessica's look was stunning in this update, you get excited just looking at her. The scene with the boy in the bathroom was exciting, very good executed. Regarding the Connor scenes, the animation in the car was very good, fluent and without imperfections, but I felt that the scene was too short. Maybe the old woman interruping broke the momentum a bit for me.

I really like this VN, is one of my favorites, I appreciate the effort in writing an interesting story with well written dialogs. In many other VNs I skip the dialogs, I go directly to the lewd scenes and I don't give feedback there, I usually only write critics in VNs well written. Still, I'm going to say somenthing that maybe the most of the fans don't dare to say: the characters in this VN tend to be superficial and unidimensional. We don't know too much about their personalities, backgrounds, stories, conflicts, dreams, doubts, insecurities, etc. The conversations between characters aren't memorable, nor profund, they are very trivial. There are almost no subplots neither. So, we don't get attached to them. If you read the comments here nobody says something about the characteres, besides Jessica, relative to their personalities or the way they think. Sometimes you read here that Blake, Eve or Rosa are hot and that's all about them. Even Heather is very unidimensional, we know that she is very liberal regarding sex and relationships and nothing more, it seems a character without conflict, she does what she wants and there are no obstacles, nothing that she needs to achieve or surpass in her life.

Certain situations and stories of them could generate a feeling of empathy or a connection with the player, knowing more about their virtues and flaws, the things that make them singular, different than the others, which one is the analytic, which one is audacious, insecure, intrepid, thoughtful, solitary, etc. And it's not only tell us about that but the way you tell it, through particular moments, places and situations where they express themselves as they really are.

Leldorin

Nov 22, 2019
I'm glad for the sex scene between Heather and Jessica in the shower. I mentioned two updates before that I wanted a scene in the shower between them after doing exercise, I don't know if stoper listened my petition or it was just coincidence, but I enjoyed it a lot.

Jessica's look was stunning in this update, you get excited just looking at her. The scene with the boy in the bathroom was exciting, very good executed. Regarding the Connor scenes, the animation in the car was very good, fluent and without imperfections, but I felt that the scene was too short. Maybe the old woman interruping broke the momentum a bit for me.

I really like this VN, is one of my favorites, I appreciate the effort in writing an interesting story with well written dialogs. In many other VNs I skip the dialogs, I go directly to the lewd scenes and I don't give feedback there, I usually only write critics in VNs well written. Still, I'm going to say somenthing that maybe the most of the fans don't dare to say: the characters in this VN tend to be superficial and unidimensional. We don't know too much about their personalities, backgrounds, stories, conflicts, dreams, doubts, insecurities, etc. The conversations between characters aren't memorable, nor profund, they are very trivial. There are almost no subplots neither. So, we don't get attached to them. If you read the comments here nobody says something about the characteres, besides Jessica, relative to their personalities or the way they think. Sometimes you read here that Blake, Eve or Rosa are hot and that's all about them. Even Heather is very unidimensional, we know that she is very liberal regarding sex and relationships and nothing more, it seems a character without conflict, she does what she wants and there are no obstacles, nothing that she needs to achieve or surpass in her life.

Certain situations and stories of them could generate a feeling of empathy or a connection with the player, knowing more about their virtues and flaws, the things that make them singular, different than the others, which one is the analytic, which one is audacious, insecure, intrepid, thoughtful, solitary, etc. And it's not only tell us about that but the way you tell it, through particular moments, places and situations where they express themselves as they really are.
That’s my main problem with this game. At first I thought Conner had ptsd from his military past and that’s why he seemed so blank but no he’s just boring ( and dumb) . Heather like to fuck around. Her husband is the same. Mr Parker is old and has a big dick... etc . Another thing I find weird is some of Jessica thoughts when there’s a lewd scene. Some weird things like : « This is making me feel hot... » or « I shouldn’t have those thoughts but this is really exciting » . It would be like watching a comedy and thinking : « This is making me really happy... » . Who thinks like that? I know it’s to inform the players of Jessica state of mind but that’s something that should be communicated through Jessica expressions and actions.Not in this weird auto-analysis of Jessica thoughts .

Sangan

Jun 17, 2017
so..what changed in the interaction with mr parker? also how do i get it. i went on the date and HJ but it was the same as it was before

Last edited:

bebiho

Sep 16, 2016
the update overall was pretty good, renders great as usual and sex scenarios was pretty creative and hot. didnt like the makeup that jessica had for most of the day 10, didnt fit her character and it looked just too much

Reactions: LaPein

fihesog318

Jul 6, 2020
That’s my main problem with this game. At first I thought Conner had ptsd from his military past and that’s why he seemed so blank but no he’s just boring ( and dumb) . Heather like to fuck around. Her husband is the same. Mr Parker is old and has a big dick... etc . Another thing I find weird is some of Jessica thoughts when there’s a lewd scene. Some weird things like : « This is making me feel hot... » or « I shouldn’t have those thoughts but this is really exciting » . It would be like watching a comedy and thinking : « This is making me really happy... » . Who thinks like that? I know it’s to inform the players of Jessica state of mind but that’s something that should be communicated through Jessica expressions and actions.Not in this weird auto-analysis of Jessica thoughts .
Women do think like this.

✧Darax✧

May 5, 2019
Jessica O'Neil's Hard News [v0.60] [stoperArt]
StoperArt -

*** Spanish Translation. Update 12/10/23 ****

JOHN-0.55-pc Translate by Darax.jpg

Hello everybody. Here you have the english translation of the last version of Stoper's game, as always I thank him for his dedication and effort to create it.
As always download the file, and extract it in the root of the game... and overwrite all the files that it asks for.
Enjoy it
Regards. Darax.
;)
-----------------------------------------
Hola a todos. Aquí os dejo la traducción al español de la ultima versión del juego de Stoper, que como siempre agradezco su dedicación y esfuerzo a crearlo.
Descargar el archivo, extraer en la raíz de juego... y sobrescribir todos los archivos que os pida.
Que lo disfrutéis.
Saludos. Darax.
;)

Last edited:

Deleted member 563623

Apr 19, 2018
Well, my opinion should be obvious from the game I make. I like slow progress, but there needs to be enough speed to keep me invested, and something juicy on the side to show me what to expect as a payoff when things start happening. Like in my game, the scenes where Jessica spies on someone having sex, or the sex scenes between her and Conner.
I cannot say much about AWAM. I tried the game at the beginning, and it wasn't my thing. But not because of the slow progress, just the character creeped me out. So I have no idea what's happening there.
By the same token, i'm very interested in your opinion on what 'speed' things are developing at with Heather.

Apr 8, 2018
Swinger couple, fancy lawyer
At least in fantasy
Sexy neighbor, Heather wants her
Can’t let her see reality

Mooching boyfriend
No job, Christian is disengaged
And she’s just a paralegal
At only half the wage

Don't stand, don't stand so
Don't stand so close to me (you’re filthy)
Don't stand so close to me (you stink)

Matted bush, grease and oil
No hygiene and no class
Never touched wax or razor
She even has hairs in her ass

Filthy body, lack of grooming
It helps achieve her goals
Unkempt bush, trashy tattoos
Hide her herpetic holes

Greaseball boyfriend, sleazy minge
Try to masturbate, it just makes you cry
You can smell them through the internet
Why do I even try?

I’ll play Battle of the Bulges
Watch a horsehung shota boff
Or some loli shit, by a
Third-rate clone of Nabakov

DirtyDozen

Dec 26, 2018
Swinger couple, fancy lawyer
At least in fantasy
Sexy neighbor, Heather wants her
Can’t let her see reality

Mooching boyfriend
No job, Christian is disengaged
And she’s just a paralegal
At only half the wage

Matted bush, grease and oil
No hygiene and no class
Never touched wax or razor
She even has hairs in her ass

Filthy body, lack of grooming
It helps achieve her goals
Unkempt bush, trashy tattoos
Hide her herpetic holes

Greaseball boyfriend, sleazy minge
Try to masturbate, it just makes you cry
You can smell them through the internet
Why do I even try?

I’ll play Battle of the Bulges
Watch a horsehung shota boff
Or some loli shit, by a
Third-rate clone of Nabakov

You know I've played a few other games where the woman has hair around her ass and it's an immediate turn off for me. But most of the games don't have them (thank goodness)

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
You know I've played a few other games where the woman has hair around her ass and it's an immediate turn off for me. But most of the games don't have them (thank goodness)
Have you had your second "puberty" already? That's when suddenly hair grows at places where it never did before (yeah, the second time in life ...). Any tips for males on removing hair on the ass and around the brown starfish for the long-term? :geek::alien::giggle:
I just ask, could be girls dislike 'em too and you surely not want to preach water and drink wine (a german saying translated 1:1 into english, should still make sense ^^ ).

4.10 star(s) 184 Votes