4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
If you are looking for female protagonist games with great stories and acceptable renders..just check on my signature... or if you love sandbox story line try Fashion Business... but all these games are based on the money....
fb is recommended only if can withstand a lot really bad things happening to mc before there's possible reward in the end.

in final version i hope jessica let parker suck her dick too.
what dick? so far we have seen jessica naked many times and no dick so if you are into futas then wrong thread.

• Haha
Reactions: Silver and John Afk

iDNS

May 7, 2021
mhat dick? so far we have seen jessica naked many times and no dick so if you are into futas then wrong thread.
[/QUOTE]
some people takes it as a joke.
i wish y'know what i mean.

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
it is just a girl that work as new entry journalist but she has no wrote a single article until now...
They said that Rosa has credited her in her article if you go along with her way to handle the expert. Then she can have up to 2 interviews with the mayor which obviously should have been turned into articles (not mention but should be out there) and an interview with the senator Harris. All this in her first week at the Gazette.

Your argument is not sound there.

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
I have not played this beta version... and I will wait for more story progression.
maybe when in September will be released the final version ;)
fb is recommended only if can withstand a lot really bad things happening to mc before there's possible reward in the end.
I know... I agree with you!
But as I said in my previous post there are no similar games to this one because there is no money in this story until today so the MC cannot be blackmailed for money and journalists like her that do not need money are incorruptible and totally out of the real world! (We do not know the salary that Jessica earns every month)
She's just a spoiled rich girl who likes to turn men on by showing off her luxurious lingerie... but at the hottest point she stops: so blueballs for all men except for her boyfriend.:LOL:

Personally I think that this game was started to be a short VN like Bella First Sin and JOAC than Stoper supporters took over the plot..

The only way to find a similar game remain the special similarity scale I have made.

My similarity match scale works only for Jessica O'Neil Hard News:

1- Good Renders (match)

2- Office Lady (match)

3- Magazine Job (match)

4- Female MC (match)

5- Fashion clothes and lingerie (match)

xx- Story where the MC requires Money to live (all games based on a simulation of the real world talks about money, except JOHN: no match found)

In any case Money is one of the most important thing in all stories (Movies, TV Series, Games, Novels...)
maybe only in cartoons and tales for children ... or Star Trek that talks about a world where the money is not needed to buy Fashion and other stuffs.

For sure Jessica story is UNIQUE!

But it has certainly become a job for StoperArt because it follows the wishes of the supporters too much ... The plot is no longer what it would have wanted to write and in doing this he lost his enthusiasm in the story.. That enthusiasm was evident in his early stories like JOAC and Bella... where the MCs are fucked by real men...

in this story all men drool for her as schoolchildren .. currently there are no real men in this game!

:::: Edit today to complete my thought about: FB similarity

And if I were a character inside the game for sure I would have arranged something to kidnap Jessica and take her to Ranch 218 because I'm a real man and I hate beautiful women who take so much advantage of men just because they're beautiful ... She deserves to be raped by a real man asap!:cool:
But don't get me wrong i love women and i'm always kind and caring ... but Jessica's game is dangerous she spreads her thighs to everyone like a whore and then she stops when it's time to be fucked:
She is like a "Monica" but less shy and shameless (practically a whore) and without a strong character like Marcus in that city ...
The absence of a true and powerful antagonist makes the story very boring and predictable because She is the easy winner for sure!
All men (?) (are you sure they are?) drool on her like children.

Last edited:

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
They said that Rosa has credited her in her article if you go along with her way to handle the expert. Then she can have up to 2 interviews with the mayor which obviously should have been turned into articles (not mention but should be out there) and an interview with the senator Harris. All this in her first week at the Gazette.

Your argument is not sound there.
I will wait... but actually those articles are not ready!
First week??? but we are at day12!
It sounds to me

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
Like JOHN mmmm I don’t know because this game has not a clear story line... it is just a girl that work as new entry journalist but she has no wrote a single article until now...
Like Tulrek wrote, she has written articles, I just don't mention the common everyday work she does.
And in any case, the interview articles with the mayor are just an excuse/cover for her to get close to him. She's an investigative journalist, not a reporter. She can work for months without writing a single piece.

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
The articles about the interviews might have been published already but not mentioned in the game.
Yes sorry, in a journalist career the difference between 7 and 12 days is very important. My bad ! :)
I love Stoper ArtWorks...
but I think the story progression is in the hands of many many not professional writers (his supporters).
Sex scenes are not complete... same for job days and her articles
If I remember well the interview with the mayor was not complete... because she needs to corrupt him more in order to achieve if the Mayor is involved in the crime scene that there was in the city at day3.

That crime will ever be solved?

The only clear thing is that Jessica is trying to corrupt all men with her stunning body (maybe to write scandals articles?)... many many stories are incomplete..... And no "Hard-(core)-News" ;) until today after 3 years of waiting.
There is no common thread in the story but it jumps from one event to another without completing the previous one.
I hope this will be corrected in the future updates... I'm afraid that we have to wait many many years to understand.
Like @Tulrek wrote, she has written articles, I just don't mention the common everyday work she does.
And in any case, the interview articles with the mayor are just an excuse/cover for her to get close to him. She's an investigative journalist, not a reporter. She can work for months without writing a single piece.
Thanks for your explanation
and as you can see in my replay to Tulrek I perfectly understood the point even he was talking about the article was already written even NOT mentioned in the game made in the first 7 days.
For now scenes seem to be connected only for the fact that Jessica loves to be on the center of the sexual attention of all powerful men in the city...
I'm looking forward to see when the common thread will connect the points of these apparently disconnected scenes ... I'm just afraid it will take many years ...

And when I was talking about "story progression" and/or "the game is still in a starting phase since 3 years" I'm not that far from the truth

Usually a crime scene in the real world has a lot of articles in the newspapers in the days near when that happened.
Nice to know that she is an investigator (she works in a magazine and does not need to write every day at 25 age?)
She is like an Avenger girl or like Gwyneth Paltrow in the Iron Man series.. (but she was 38 years old in the movie)
she doesn't seem very focused in the investigation ok ok like the Lieutenant Columbo in an old TV series (y) ... certainly more contacts with the police and the prosecutor who is in charge of the investigation could help her... and the story progression
I can't believe that all the cops in that city are corrupt...

if this is the story.. there will be a lot more to write.
Good Luck with your great game!
I will wait for more story progression!

Last edited:

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
cxx Today I have edited my opinion about similarity scale in my replay to you ;)
and maybe there is something that can be useful also for stoper in order to speedup the story progression which obviously does not have to be similar to other games... but in my opinion this game requires a shock-stroke with a powerful and strong antagonist that can speedup the story progression and highlighting Jessica's investigative qualities (we already know her seduction skills) to avoid getting bored, is required a twist to awaken the interest of story readers who like me aren't enticed to download predictable and incomplete updates.
https://f95zone.to/threads/jessica-oneils-hard-news-v0-45beta-stoperart.15081/post-6243675
Sure Stoper doesn't need my suggestions, but I also believe his devoted supporters can't help because they just melt upon seeing Jessica body.
After 3 years of hard work in renders I believe that all Jessica's dresses are finally ready in all the fashionable 8K details and colours ... ;)
Now it's time to think about the plot progression... there are many crime scenes that require the MC skills!
the crime doesn't wait many days to strike!

PS:
I'm not interested in beta versions please do not forget the Final v0.45!
... ok also in September so I can win my bet :LOL:

umby

May 27, 2017
day8 ev02-14.jpg
they say I'm always negative, however try for 10 seconds to imagine this update with these clothes and then we'll talk about it. obviously take the ones from the current update and put them two or three updates first. we would have had a stellar update if that were the case.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes