4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

umby

May 27, 2017
View attachment 2750630

Hi, everyone.
Working on a pretty big scene at the moment. Almost 100 image so far, and I still have another small branch to make. It's probably bigger than I initially intended, but I go where the flow leads me. And it's always hard to resist showing Jess from all angles.
After this one I have another relatively big scene at the end of the in-game day. I was planing to add another scene(s) from the next day, but it's been a while since you've played anything, so I'll release it as usual with Jess getting to bed.
The image here is not from the upcoming update, just testing something.
Have fun, and thanks for the support.
he couldn't have chosen a better image to describe the progress of his work.

heatherwendy

Feb 13, 2019
The Dev says that he has over 100 renders and yet he cant show one of them , so he shows a picture of Jessicas ass in panties just as a test ~ wake up people ,he is playing everyone ,there is no update, its just way to keep the money flowing and do nothing in return. If he did actually have something to show I am sure he would of done so. It WAS a good game, but I have moved on , to be honest the game is dated , and I look forward to many other good games that have devs that give a damn.

Candy Suxx

Oct 11, 2019
The Dev says that he has over 100 renders and yet he cant show one of them , so he shows a picture of Jessicas ass in panties just as a test ~ wake up people ,he is playing everyone ,there is no update, its just way to keep the money flowing and do nothing in return. If he did actually have something to show I am sure he would of done so. It WAS a good game, but I have moved on , to be honest the game is dated , and I look forward to many other good games that have devs that give a damn.
Dude, If they wanted to wake up they would have done it last year only, the same is the case for all those money milking morons and their patrons. It all falls through deaf ears.

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
View attachment 2750630

Hi, everyone.
Working on a pretty big scene at the moment. Almost 100 image so far, and I still have another small branch to make. It's probably bigger than I initially intended, but I go where the flow leads me. And it's always hard to resist showing Jess from all angles.
After this one I have another relatively big scene at the end of the in-game day. I was planing to add another scene(s) from the next day, but it's been a while since you've played anything, so I'll release it as usual with Jess getting to bed.
The image here is not from the upcoming update, just testing something.
Have fun, and thanks for the support.
finally news!!!

Mixalhs

Mar 16, 2023
The downside of this game is that it takes too long to wait. when i have myself a powerful pc, the graphics of this game is what i want to aim for
I've been following you since November 2022 and you haven't made any new updates, while other programmers make an update every month. you are a very lazy programmer who clearly has some problem to justify your lateness

AlfredBundy4

Feb 12, 2021
$100 says those 100 renders are BS, lol. That teaser would take 10 minutes or less to make by someone with the DAZ assets.

Turn on Daz for first time in 9 months, make a 10 min render of her ass that requires zero work of modeling or positioning, release and claim work is being done.
Whatever update you may see one day (if anything at all) is shit he had done a year ago. Guaranteed.
That hypothetical update will drop, it'll take 5 mins to go through it, it'll piss off half the players and then the 18 month wait for another will begin for those still following.

And yet the money just keeps rolling in...

I swear that if I lacked a conscience I'd just start making adult VNs, make a hot model and dangle her for a few updates. Get some cash coming in and then just stop working, lol. Excuse time!
Oh, I'm sick!
Oh, my GPU blew up!
Oh, my neighbor's cousin's sister's dog is sick.
Etc.

If I could do that and sleep at night I would. In that way I kinda grudgingly respect guys like Stoper and L&P (assuming they aren't the same guy).

Minado

Aug 25, 2017
Unfortunatly i think this game is very low on the Dev's priority list, i don't think i will be on this earth by the time the game is finished, and i dont like unfinished stories or games, so i will unfollow this thread and never see you guys again

Seen too many promising games dying halfway, its not about money or no money, its just the dev who has other priorities that probably pay just as well, maybe he got lazy, or unhealthy, or got a good paying secure job that gives him interesting challenges and not a boring game he only wants to work on when he is horny, or maybe its all of them at the same time, i dont give a fuck, i can clearly tell that the dev's heart is no longer with this, therefore the game that comes after this is not even gonna be the same quality, whatever comes after this isnt worth me wasting my time and braincells, or worth what i have already spent waiting

Farewell my fellow degenerates, this is not the time we will see a journalist fucking all the way to success :(

johnsmith066

Jan 21, 2022
is there a tutorial as to how to make games like this? i'm good at drawing on paper but thats about it.. i do have a reasonable workstation (r9 7950x, rtx 4090, 64gb ram, 2x 4tb nvme ssd) but I use that mainly for playing online games (COD MW/2, CS GO, and Diablo 4).

i seemed to have grown obsessed with these types of games (those with sharing, cheating, old man, swinging, corruption, and etc.) and wanted to make one.

i already have a story written on paper.. just don't know how to turn it into something like this. thank you.

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
is there a tutorial as to how to make games like this? i'm good at drawing on paper but thats about it.. i do have a reasonable workstation (r9 7950x, rtx 4090, 64gb ram, 2x 4tb nvme ssd) but I use that mainly for playing online games (COD MW/2, CS GO, and Diablo 4).

i seemed to have grown obsessed with these types of games (those with sharing, cheating, old man, swinging, corruption, and etc.) and wanted to make one.

i already have a story written on paper.. just don't know how to turn it into something like this. thank you.
Good luck to you :)

DemonLad

Developing Unseen Instincts
Game Developer
Nov 17, 2022

Ren'py is the best engine for beginners, followed by Daz for art. You have plenty of 2d and 3d applications so you can scroll through the internet to find what's best for ya.

Reactions: johnsmith066
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes