4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
is there a tutorial as to how to make games like this? i'm good at drawing on paper but thats about it.. i do have a reasonable workstation (r9 7950x, rtx 4090, 64gb ram, 2x 4tb nvme ssd) but I use that mainly for playing online games (COD MW/2, CS GO, and Diablo 4).

i seemed to have grown obsessed with these types of games (those with sharing, cheating, old man, swinging, corruption, and etc.) and wanted to make one.

i already have a story written on paper.. just don't know how to turn it into something like this. thank you.
look at middle section on main page.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
View attachment 2750630

Hi, everyone.
Working on a pretty big scene at the moment. Almost 100 image so far, and I still have another small branch to make. It's probably bigger than I initially intended, but I go where the flow leads me. And it's always hard to resist showing Jess from all angles.
After this one I have another relatively big scene at the end of the in-game day. I was planing to add another scene(s) from the next day, but it's been a while since you've played anything, so I'll release it as usual with Jess getting to bed.
The image here is not from the upcoming update, just testing something.
Have fun, and thanks for the support.
Too bad that hot ass hasn't been used until today that's all I have to say the rest fuck it :BootyTime:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Only The CONNOR can do that, no one else is supposed to do anything with that ass, besides of watching!
David disagrees he would handle that ass until he destroyed it.
mr. parker would get insta-stroke when attempting to fuck jess's ass.
:KEK: Well grandpa could just come in with half then he could die in peace at least the head just so he can taste death coming lol

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
He would like to, but stopper is not going to let him....

Maybe David can have Mr. Parker as a consolation prize?!
Stoper has his favorite. But that French kiss scene with David is just the beginning.. if we're alive in 10 years we'll see Jess with that black mamba in all her holes lol
then I think Conner prefers the Vigilante more :sneaky:
It’s been so long and my brain is like Swiss cheese, I can’t remember who the fuck is David?
Is this stallion here.
day13_ev09-81.jpg

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
Stoper has his favorite. But that French kiss scene with David is just the beginning.. if we're alive in 10 years we'll see Jess with that black mamba in all her holes lol
You can dream, but there is The CONNOR and no one else.... you can argue if David is fucked by or fucking The CONNOR, but Jess is off limits! Reality remains reality, doesn't matter how much you wish for it to happen... stopper is The CONNOR and gets all the bang for himself and the max. what will happen, Jess jumps with the vigilant.... and later realizes it was The CONNOR, QED.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
You can dream, but there is The CONNOR and no one else.... you can argue if David is fucked by or fucking The CONNOR, but Jess is off limits! Reality remains reality, doesn't matter how much you wish for it to happen... stopper is The CONNOR and gets all the bang for himself and the max. what will happen, Jess jumps with the vigilant.... and later realizes it was The CONNOR, QED.
dumb-and-dumber-comedy.gif
It's fine if you say so.. but then when David attacks Jess's ass I'll tag him for you to see just to prove you wrong ;)
Jessica isn't just Conner's SHE belongs to everyone!
"If pussy wasn't for sharing, it wouldn't be split in half"

saucepan35

Jul 30, 2018
Ren'py is the best engine for beginners, followed by Daz for art. You have plenty of 2d and 3d applications so you can scroll through the internet to find what's best for ya.

Thank you, will check it out!
Let me add to that, the people building these games for the most part use assets from the DAZ assets store. That is, they're not making high quality character models, clothing, furniture, trees and all that jazz from scratch, they just modify pre-built assets, and pose them.

While DAZ itself is free, the cost of assets mounts up fast. It's also why after you play a few of these games, you start to recognize the base models. Building high fidelity models, texturing, sculpting, rigging and all the other shit that goes along with it is hugely time consuming and requires much skill, however, so it's not really practical. I think one of the reasons this game is astronomically glacial is that stoper enjoys doing that stuff himself to a degree (I don't follow this game closely for said reason but I remember seeing him write about building an entire set piece/environment himself).

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes