4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
Anybody think he might be moving this game to the Steam platform? Think that’s the one excuse he hasn’t said yet right?Don’t think there’s anything in it he would have to change for it, not like L$P who has to make many changes for Steam
Steam does not accept uncompleted games, unless they are divided into "complete" chapters (that's a lame workaround so they can accept successful games). That's why Being a DIK had to be divided in seasons and people on Steam do not get new episodes, but only "complete" seasons. But, when you look at it, seasons are not completed at all and it's just the same episodes released singularly in Patreon. I hope Stoper does not go on Steam or the development time will grow more, and nobody wants that.

Candy Suxx

Oct 11, 2019
and when the game comes out and everyone is screaming for a HERO again ... THERE IS ONLY ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE ONE AND ONLY

View attachment 2870013

May the Conner/or games begin
Dude!!! What have you done..... Just talked to dev and he is angry at you. He said he ended up jerking off on his monitor and keyboard and now has to clean it up which is gonna cause a delay in game update. So the update has been postponed till next year.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Steam does not accept uncompleted games, unless they are divided into "complete" chapters (that's a lame workaround so they can accept successful games). That's why Being a DIK had to be divided in seasons and people on Steam do not get new episodes, but only "complete" seasons. But, when you look at it, seasons are not completed at all and it's just the same episodes released singularly in Patreon. I hope Stoper does not go on Steam or the development time will grow more, and nobody wants that.
Just thought I would jump in here
Steam has early access games from here on there.
Westview Academy for example is going to be on steam soon
and that's not finished.
I think the dev just has to say it's early access

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
Just thought I would jump in here
Steam has early access games from here on there.
Westview Academy for example is going to be on steam soon
and that's not finished.
I think the dev just has to say it's early access
I don't know how he managed that, but it's not that simple. Early Access feels more similar to Preview, or Pilote Episode. That would not suit JOHN. DrPinkCake had to create "fake" Seasons because his game (based on developing episodes) got refused, he explained that months ago. They probably make decisions based on each game.
Well, if Stoper tries to speed up the developing process, he can publish the full game on Steam once it's completed (in 2027 I suppose).

Reactions: Joshy92

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I don't know how he managed that, but it's not that simple. Early Access feels more similar to Preview, or Pilote Episode. That would not suit JOHN. DrPinkCake had to create "fake" Seasons because his game (based on developing episodes) got refused, he explained that months ago. They probably make decisions based on each game.
Well, if Stoper tries to speed up the developing process, he can publish the full game on Steam once it's completed (in 2027 I suppose).
Yeah, It's weird I have about ten games from here on steam
And most of them are in early access
I don't know steams policy. It could have changed

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Yeah, It's weird I have about ten games from here on steam
And most of them are in early access
I don't know steams policy. It could have changed
Tell me if I'm wrong, but you only pay once for these titles, no? Early access or not, they charge their players once and any updates released after that are free unless they can sell them as some kind of DLC/Expansion. That's atleast how it works for regular games.

That's why developers like DPC release their games in Seasons, otherwise subscribing to Patreon would be pretty much pointless if one can just do a one-time payment on Steam instead and receive new releases for free. You know, like patches for regular games.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Tell me if I'm wrong, but you only pay once for these titles, no? Early access or not, they charge their players once and any updates released after that are free unless they can sell them as some kind of DLC/Expansion. That's atleast how it works for regular games.

That's why developers like DPC release their games in Seasons, otherwise subscribing to Patreon would be pretty much pointless if one can just do a one-time payment on Steam instead and receive new releases for free. You know, like patches for regular games.
Yeah every game I have got in early access I have only paid for once
You're right about that patreon part too

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Let me throw a possible release date too.
15 September-first school day.
My prediction will easily win over 31 September and 32 August:)

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
***GALLERY MOD Jessica O'Neil's Hard News***

An alternate gallery mod for the game. I wanted a gallery that does not overload the original game files and/or script. So I applied my "patented" gallery system to this game.
Due to the game employing very few labels to checkpoint scenes, some of the scenes in my gallery will take longer to get to the good stuff.

EDIT:
2023-10-04
There is now a dedicated Mod Post. All further updates will be in that post.

Last edited:

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020

An alternate gallery mod for the game. I wanted a gallery that does not overload the original game files and/or script. So I applied my "patented" gallery system to this game.
Due to the game employing very few labels to checkpoint scenes, some of the scenes in my gallery will take longer to get to the good stuff.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So just a gallery of Jessica and Coner sex scenes then?

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018

Great work! But I'm not sure why it's needed? Are you increasing The CONNORs dick? Are you feeding him other girls? Are you making him the real MC? Have you added new game scenes with The CONNOR? Why do we need a mod for a game that get's like 0.6 updates per year?

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes