4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

OllisNews

Jul 21, 2020
I have already made my opinion known about the developer. He is only after the money of the patrons and keeps pushing the date for an "update" forward with flimsy excuses. Patreon doesn't react either, maybe they are too far away in Ireland! All a rip-off in my eyes.

Reactions: RCC14 and Gearz24
Jan 31, 2020
Lmao
I suspect he was also on that jet plane with Prigozhin.
:KEK: I hope not. Surely he has no business becoming a pawn to a sacrificial baldy like prigozhin. It was prigozhin's mistake to trust a rat like putin. Either you get a missile on your plane's tail or you get a wine crate bomb from russia with love, courtesy of the kremlin.

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
Then he should offer the game to other developers, who can continue with the same quality.
That's nonsense. If there were jobless developers able to achieve the same image quality, they would develop their own games. Or they could simply make a spin-off, there is no copyright in those characters, you just need DAZ, Photoshop, Zbrush and knowledge.

Reactions: sava75 and Cedrog

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
That's nonsense. If there were jobless developers able to achieve the same image quality, they would develop their own games. Or they could simply make a spin-off, there is no copyright in those characters, you just need DAZ, Photoshop, Zbrush and knowledge.
but yes, after all what does it take to learn to use those 4 programs. you could easily do it too. I will gladly play and pay for your game, call me when I'm ready.

• Angry
Reactions: Cedrog

VulgarJoys

Nov 6, 2018
So, what specifically wrote stoper, otherwise I don’t see anything except your pisimistic comments.
If possible, copy his news! Pls

Reactions: Artmeon

Immortal-Vn

Jan 2, 2019
I think it's time to add abandon tag to this game .. and it's not 9 month since the last update .. as usual he didn't released the full update at that time and bought some time to add an extra scene later... it's about 10 or 11 months since the last update.. I just pity those who supported this game for a long time and still giving this guy money .. :) what a shame

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes