4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Well, if it delays, then why not release the rest of the last day. A drop in the ocean, but nice. Ehh :(
That would require a developer who cares about his patrons. I've been saying that exact same thing roughly 6 months ago. Stoper could have provided his financial supporters with something, but nope. Truth be told, I think the reason for that is quite simple. The upcoming release will be another 300-400 render update, which is quite laughable for the time it took. So, releasing a part of it, even if it's the missing branch from his last update, would make the actual update look even smaller. Just a wild guess.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I think it's time to add abandon tag to this game .. and it's not 9 month since the last update .. as usual he didn't released the full update at that time and bought some time to add an extra scene later... it's about 10 or 11 months since the last update.. I just pity those who supported this game for a long time and still giving this guy money .. :) what a shame
18 months since last update or 3 months radiosilence and neither criteria is met and 1st is met on next summer.

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
That would require a developer who cares about his patrons. I've been saying that exact same thing roughly 6 months ago. Stoper could have provided his financial supporters with something, but nope. Truth be told, I think the reason for that is quite simple. The upcoming release will be another 300-400 render update, which is quite laughable for the time it took. So, releasing a part of it, even if it's the missing branch from his last update, would make the actual update look even smaller. Just a wild guess.

I'm curious to see yours eyed when you find out that they will be at max 250 render

Last edited:

Rajesh Ram

Aug 13, 2021
people from other thread suggested that this game is similar to AWAM where female lead has family consisting of son , daughter and husband yet cheats , is it true??

looking at the game description it doesn't seem like there's any similarities,

am i missing something?

please can anyone confirm??

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
people from other thread suggested that this game is similar to AWAM where female lead has family consisting of son , daughter and husband yet cheats , is it true??

am i missing something?

it is comparable to AWAM only in graphics quality. the family setting is completely different

the game is worth playing

but don't wait release us quickly

Last edited:
May 22, 2020

am i missing something?

It is similar in that we've been waiting years for something interesting to happen in both games

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022

am i missing something?

The only similarities between the 2 dealing with relationships is that she has a mother and sister. She also starts with a boyfriend.
You can mainly pick what relationships you want to pursue.

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
I think it's time to add abandon tag to this game .. and it's not 9 month since the last update .. as usual he didn't released the full update at that time and bought some time to add an extra scene later... it's about 10 or 11 months since the last update.. I just pity those who supported this game for a long time and still giving this guy money .. :) what a shame
Finally, what does it matter if a title - any title on this sight - gets marked abandoned? It doesn't change whatever the developer is or isn't doing. It's not like they say "Oh fuck, F95 marked my VN abandoned. I might as well just dump everything in the trash" or "Fuck, now I gotta get off my ass." Some might do either of them, but the average developer won't care.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Finally, what does it matter if a title - any title on this sight - gets marked abandoned? It doesn't change whatever the developer is or isn't doing. It's not like they say "Oh fuck, F95 marked my VN abandoned. I might as well just dump everything in the trash" or "Fuck, now I gotta get off my ass." Some might do either of them, but the average developer won't care.
You'd think that but F95 is an important source of supporters, despite being a pirate site. Being tagged abandoned is a certain loss.

Jozef Minge

Aug 28, 2017
Some people here keep repeating for abandoned tag, but at the same time they check in more often than I do to see if there's anything new! This game is already 5 or 6 years old, which is enough time to get to know the habits of Stoper. Like I said you before month or two - mid September! It's one thing to want to, quite another to be able to do it!

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Some people here keep repeating for abandoned tag, but at the same time they check in more often than I do to see if there's anything new! This game is already 5 or 6 years old, which is enough time to get to know the habits of Stoper. Like I said you before month or two - mid September! It's one thing to want to, quite another to be able to do it!
So you too think first school day-15 September?

Immortal-Vn

Jan 2, 2019
Most of this developers start their career in this website.. and forum and by the time goes they go against it as a pirate site so I would say that f95 had a big impact for Stoper and other devs to gather some followers and supporters :) with that abandon tag he slowly lose his supporters and patreon and never goin to gain more supportes.. who wants to support a abandon game in first place ;) so it has a good impact

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
Most of this developers start their career in this website.. and forum and by the time goes they go against it as a pirate site so I would say that f95 had a big impact for Stoper and other devs to gather some followers and supporters :) with that abandon tag he slowly lose his supporters and patreon and never goin to gain more supportes.. who wants to support a abandon game in first place ;) so it has a good impact
I'm not talking about supporters, but about development time. the abandoned tag will not make the game develop any faster.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes