4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Roshan7738

Sep 14, 2022
What is the new update about ? When it is going to release. Bcz i cannot buy his post not accepting payments so can anyone help with new post .???!;;;;;
:((. :)))))))

• Haha
Reactions: RolandG.
Jan 3, 2019
What is the new update about ? When it is going to release. Bcz i cannot buy his post not accepting payments so can anyone help with new post .???!;;;;;
:((. :)))))))
The last post that he complains again that he has problems with clothes in daz and needs to devote more time, of course it sounds like a shitty excuse. The update is unknown when it will be released, it was supposed to be released in February, then in June, then in July, then he wrote at the end of August and in the end nothing, so that's the way things are.

Gearz24

Apr 25, 2021
Sure, but it doesn't need to be that deep. Could easily just be a lazy person making a ton of money while having to do absolutely nothing to earn said money.
Agree,if I did not know better I would have thought Stopper wrote the song money for nothing.

• Haha
Reactions: RolandG.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
well 2k per month covers expenses and gives some extra.
He isn't getting flat out 2k a month. This has been discussed many times. Taxes, Patreon's cut and other fees leave him with MAYBE 1.2k a month. Unless he's not paying taxes for this money as he'd either have to hire someone or do it himself every year, which is a pain in the arse. You can't afford to buy a high-end computer with 4090's and whatnot if all you have is 1.2k while having to pay rent and other living expenses. This is simply a side-hustle for him if you ask me. He's doing other things imo, and so this whole "I'm doing this fulltime", "It pays the bills" jibberish is a major lie.

There is a reason he went from 2-3 month updates to 1 year per update, and I highly doubt laziness explains it all. He'd make way more money if he were to release more frequently, but whatever he's doing, it's probably making him more money than working on JOHN fulltime.

BUT, telling your patrons about that would likely result in even less subscribers, and so instead of telling the truth he comes up with the most ridiculous bullshit every single development cycle for the past ~3 years. Think about it... many subs would probably not be too keen spending their money on a developer who is straight up telling you that he's not gonna work on the project for the next 6+ months due to other obligations, but instead telling them that delays are caused by clothing or non-existing branches, sickness, you name it, makes it easier for a patron to justify the money they spend on him. That, and this weird "I better give him money so the game doesn't get abandoned" mentality.

Last edited:

grumpyoldcat

Apr 30, 2020
You know, at first I thought a bunch of you who still insist on posting here who rants about, makes apologies for, or whatever else about this game and its creator are really passionate about the game.

However, at this point, I'm convinced that maybe coming here day in day out to do just that is just a hobby for you.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
He isn't getting flat out 2k a month. This has been discussed many times. Taxes, Patreon's cut and other fees leave him with MAYBE 1.2k a month. Unless he's not paying taxes for this money as he'd either have to hire someone or do it himself every year, which is a pain in the arse. You can't afford to buy a high-end computer with 4090's and whatnot if all you have is 1.2k while having to pay rent and other living expenses. This is simply a side-hustle for him if you ask me. He's doing other things imo, and so this whole "I'm doing this fulltime", "It pays the bills" jibberish is a major lie.

There is a reason he went from 2-3 month updates to 1 year per update, and I highly doubt laziness explains it all. He'd make way more money if he were to release more frequently, but whatever he's doing, it's probably making him more money than working on JOHN fulltime.

BUT, telling your patrons about that would likely result in even less subscribers, and so instead of telling the truth he comes up with the most ridiculous bullshit every single development cycle for the past ~3 years. Think about it... many subs would probably not be too keen spending their money on a developer who is straight up telling you that he's not gonna work on the project for the next 6+ months due to other obligations, but instead telling them that delays are caused by clothing or non-existing branches, sickness, you name it, makes it easier for a patron to justify the money they spend on him. That, and this weird "I better give him money so the game doesn't get abandoned" mentality.
He's not making 1.2k either he must be around 1.6k after patreon and gov cuts. Not bad for a hobby he works on whenever he wants.

Last edited:

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
The average tax in Italy is around 25%.So no way to go to 1.7K from 2K.
Not even mentioning Patreon cut,PayPal cut and the bank cut.
25% income tax? WTF lol. In my country it depends on your wage, the less you earn the less you're taxed on income

If it's less than 1.7K, it's certainly more than 1.2K, I'd say about 1.5K. Patreon only take 8% and bank ~3%

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes