4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

terrashock

Jul 3, 2017
You know, at first I thought a bunch of you who still insist on posting here who rants about, makes apologies for, or whatever else about this game and its creator are really passionate about the game.

However, at this point, I'm convinced that maybe coming here day in day out to do just that is just a hobby for you.
I come back once ever month just to see what bullshit excuses he's made for another delay. It's pretty entertaining to me.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
25% income tax? WTF lol. In my country it depends on your wage, the less you earn the less you're taxed on income

If it's less than 1.7K, it's certainly more than 1.2K, I'd say about 1.5K. Patreon only take 8% and bank ~3%
25% is only for under 15K.
More than 75K can go up to 50%
Don't forget PayPal also have a cut.For literally doing nothing:)

Reactions: jenyabest

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
Even Lewdlab managed to give 2-3 updates in between and this Connor fucker is having issues with clothes, well guess what I don't want to see her in clothes, no one does.
Lewdlab did it because he had lost a lot of supporters after no update for a year, and this milker didn't lose anything because of zombie army who will continue support even with 1 update per year.

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
In times like these where are the Fan Made AVN creators.
Are you comparing the quality of fan made content to the one produced by Stoper or other top artists? I am accustomed with reading so many complains, but cut the bullshit please.
People that have his same skills prefer to produce their own VN or other paid jobs. Fans usually produce a few images, not entire VNs (and when a newbie developer does it, the quality if far from JOHN).
We just have to wait. If you, as me, don't pay to get this game you should simply find other things for wanking.

Candy Suxx

Oct 11, 2019
Are you comparing the quality of fan made content to the one produced by Stoper or other top artists? I am accustomed with reading so many complains, but cut the bullshit please.
People that have his same skills prefer to produce their own VN or other paid jobs. Fans usually produce a few images, not entire VNs (and when a newbie developer does it, the quality if far from JOHN).
We just have to wait. If you, as me, don't pay to get this game you should simply find other things for wanking.
I am not saying they will produce the same quality, I am okay with a little less too. Games like AWAM or True Bond has its fan mades which aren't upto the original ones level but still quite good.
It's a thread where you can talk about stuff regarding the game and I am just saying it would be good to have a fanmade game of it since Stoper ain't interested in updating so why is your ass getting fried, Neither you are one of them nor I called you to do something .

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
I am not saying they will produce the same quality, I am okay with a little less too. Games like AWAM or True Bond has its fan mades which aren't upto the original ones level but still quite good.
It's a thread where you can talk about stuff regarding the game and I am just saying it would be good to have a fanmade game of it since Stoper ain't interested in updating so why is your ass getting fried, Neither you are one of them nor I called you to do something .
A "little less" quality? A much more less quality. The "problem" with Stoper is that he's really good, and his quality is top level, otherwise everyone would have abandoned this thread due to the bad management of updates, bad communication and constant delays. If it wasn't for the top quality, nobody would care about JOHN, there are so many VN to play. This one stands our for one thing: quality in the rendering details. The eroticism is also excellent, but alone does not make it stand out. That image quality is made by skills and expensive software (not DAZ that's free), that a hobbyst usually cannot afford nor proficiently use. A fan can make a similar themed VN, but the result would not be any close. The story would go in different paths from Stoper's, in ways that he cannot predict, because this is not the usual "boy wants to bang his mother" VN that has a predefined storyline.
So what's the request, ask for someone to recreate a Jessica characters and then invent a story. Well, in that case the fan-developer could just create a different story to begin with. In the end, we'll still would not have our appreciated JOHN, but a different product. It really makes no sense to hope for someone else to continue this story. The only hope for a fan of JOHN is that Stoper becomes more efficient and produces more content in a shorter time. There is no other way.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
A "little less" quality? A much more less quality. The "problem" with Stoper is that he's really good, and his quality is top level, otherwise everyone would have abandoned this thread due to the bad management of updates, bad communication and constant delays. If it wasn't for the top quality, nobody would care about JOHN, there are so many VN to play. This one stands our for one thing: quality in the rendering details. The eroticism is also excellent, but alone does not make it stand out. That image quality is made by skills and expensive software (not DAZ that's free), that a hobbyst usually cannot afford nor proficiently use. A fan can make a similar themed VN, but the result would not be any close. The story would go in different paths from Stoper's, in ways that he cannot predict, because this is not the usual "boy wants to bang his mother" VN that has a predefined storyline.
So what's the request, ask for someone to recreate a Jessica characters and then invent a story. Well, in that case the fan-developer could just create a different story to begin with. In the end, we'll still would not have our appreciated JOHN, but a different product. It really makes no sense to hope for someone else to continue this story. The only hope for a fan of JOHN is that Stoper becomes more efficient and produces more content in a shorter time. There is no other way.
Nah, Icstor quality is trash and there are people in his thread too.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Even Lewdlab managed to give 2-3 updates in between and this Connor fucker is having issues with clothes, well guess what I don't want to see her in clothes, no one does.
I don't want to see him in clothes let alone naked I really want to see Jessica having her first real fuck maybe when i'm 50 or never.:KEK:

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
honestly. i had some nice chats with stoper and he seems like a good guy with many ideas (and of course certain talents) and i really enjoyed "Bellas first sin" and also kinda "Paola". BUT this is beyond disappointing...

so many years now still no serious sexual content with other men beside her annoying bf.

way too long breaks between updates

and the way too high possibilty that it will be really just 20 min of gameplay with very few scenes and still way too few sexual content and choices...

i am normally not that kind of person but: if he really wants to continue JOHN and want to put an update out, it really better be a 1 hour version of gameplay with multiple paths/choices and at least 2 kinky sex scenes per male character on this game. - otherwise this game is dead for me and i just will look from time to time after "bellas second sin" or "paola chapter2" etc...

Last edited:

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
honestly. i had some nice chats with stoper and he seems like a good guy with many ideas (and of course certain talents) and i really enjoyed "Bellas first sin" and also kinda "Paola". BUT this is beyond disappointing...

so many years now still no serious sexual content with other men beside her annoying bf.

way too long breaks between updates

and the way too high possibilty that it will be really just 20 min of gameplay with very few scenes and still way too few sexual content and choices...

i am normally not that kind of person but: if he really wants to continue JOHN and want to put an update out, it really better be a 2 hour version of gameplay with multiple paths/choices and at least 2 kinky sex scenes per male character on this game. - otherwise this game is dead for me and i just will look from time to time after "bellas second sin" or "paola chapter2" etc...
The behavior he's exhibiting is no way to call him a good guy.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes