4.10 star(s) 185 Votes

Jokr_

Feb 23, 2020
237 renders in almost a year... Apparently this guy did nothing for 10 months and made this much in the last month. I'm protesting this game and ignoring the last episode. This last part is a laughing stock for those who care about this game. And I hope this game gets marked as abandoned on the forum.
lol it will be not. some or all madarchod staff here support this guy. they will even delete the bad reviews from the game slowly when there is less attraction to the game so that no one finds out. Just go to the reviews and go to the latest reviews you will see it yourself. ratings back from last year is showing up when there's hundreds of people rating threads here when a new version is out. where did all the reviews go?? lol i asked the mods why my review was deleted, they said its "inappropriate". and that too i found out that it was secretly deleted since i had posted a review and i was going to edit it with the update, but i couldn't find it at all lmao

bebiho

Sep 16, 2016
my review:

end of day 14:
* the new wardrobe looks nice +
* i would say it was a great move to add a scene for faithful jess and bad jess +
start of day 15:
* start of day in bed, 2 different scenarios and talk to sis and get ready, bingo no problem +
* office meeting is whatever honestly +- idc
* at the cafe, the variations of order, completely waste of time nr 1, just varation to make it seem like a bigger update -
* subway scene - overused in many games and waste of time, too many background characters prolly made it take long time * in this update people are overdressed, stoper just needed a nice excuse -
* major scene is fine +
* sister scene its fine +

I dont know how this could have taken 11 months, it's obvious stoper aint working as hard as he can, sure hes talented but thats it.

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
Jan 8, 2018
Yeah, I canceled my pledge. This is a very promising game, but not 30+ bucks per update promising.
The author needs to revise his workflow. The Ren'Py scripting can easily be done during the rendering process, even with placeholder images if necessary. And so can optimization (of the already finished renders) and translation.
Stoper in AWAM thread in 2018...:KEK:

Abhi90

Oct 5, 2023
Bro,when will the Android version of latest update be available ,like do you all play it in the pc only or any other platform

Candy Suxx

Oct 11, 2019
Bro,when will the Android version of latest update be available ,like do you all play it in the pc only or any other platform
Did u literally created another account to ask this question my dear Android folk ? Man people do fear facepalms a lot.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
AT least the betting guy was lucky.
One more animation and he will have to make the surgerey:)

Abhi90

Oct 5, 2023
Did u literally created another account to ask this question my dear Android folk ? Man people do fear facepalms a lot.
Idk bout another accounts bro this is the first account of mine in this platform,but yes I created the account to ask about update regarding Android version,BTW How did you play it

Jashmyne

Oct 11, 2018
Stoper in AWAM thread in 2018...:KEK:
And look at them now. AWAM is putting out faster updates then Stoper and atleast the latest update is like what, 3-4 times larger then this update was and it looks better too.

Honestly I think Stoper is done. I gotten that feeling with the previous update that something is off, like his heart isn't in it anymore but I think this update more or less proves it.
For a update almost a year in the making, One would think we would get a huge scene with alot of people involved or something that would make sense for it to take a long time to do.
But instead we get a very short update where nothing big happens nor is there any scene with a large crowd.
The update honestly feels like it was rushed, like he did nothing for months and when people were getting fed up, he threw something together just to make it seem like he is doing something.
I do not think his heart is in it anymore and if this is the last update the game will ever recieve I would not be surprised in the slightest.

qwerty1994

Apr 12, 2019
is there any point in waiting for the walkthrough mod update? assume from the comments there's so little content you can't really go too wrong..

Candy Suxx

Oct 11, 2019
is there any point in waiting for the walkthrough mod update? assume from the comments there's so little content you can't really go too wrong..
Frankly I don't understand why this game even needs a walkthrough, the only choice you make is whether you want to nail Connor or not. Have some folks lost too many brain cells that they need a walkthrough for it. Was it for game like BADIK, it was understandable as there are so many paths and choices but asking for walkthrough for this one is a quite weird and stupid.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes