4.10 star(s) 186 Votes
Jul 23, 2018
Yet you are still insulting and am i still having my retard fun. I am on the toilet having fun. You? At work maybe? Or no work? what do you do in your real life while someone you don t know poops and you try to combat him. Really? How life is treating you? Bad shitty job? Bad relationship with your loved ones? Ugly girlfriend?

I have compassion for you brotha! I really have! Full retarted compassion but still compassion.

#wantanotherHastag
Just wanna point out. It's Hashtag. Not hastag.

Mar 3, 2023
Thats a new record for stoper. 11 months for an update with content that he would normally have done in 3 or 4 months. And somehow it feels like it was rushed. The excuses are always the same. Either he is sick or he is working on the last scene which has so many branches that would take 4 months.
At least be honest about the lack of content in recent years.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Yes, the update wasn't so good! But one thing I find cool! If you neglect Conner, this happens."

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also starts to contemplate their relationship, finally :love:

(edited pics inside of a spoiler tag. Please make sure to do this when posting severa, thanks. - TM)

Last edited by a moderator:

Candy Suxx

Oct 11, 2019
And she goes on to get finger fucked by Mayor, next update in Christmas 2024 will probably be her giving HJ so someone in her office, 2025 will be lesbian stuff .So this entire contemplate won't come to work till 2026 for maybe 2027. The same goes for Sophia who will probably go till 2030.

Last edited:

Candy Suxx

Oct 11, 2019
More than 600 morons will disagree with you. They fell in love with all content for which they pay :ROFLMAO:
You confused "morons" with "long term planning intellectual patrons"....screw it my boys Daniel and Robert were screwed. One paid 25 bucks while the other one patiently waited for such long time.

• Haha
Reactions: Obranyi
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes