4.10 star(s) 185 Votes

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
Take it from someone who supported him for the first 2 years like the idiot i was. Stoper doesn't give 2 shits about anyone or anything just simple fact for you. Love reading people defending him and this garbage. Development has gone downhill and hasn't stopped. I'm more disappointed then angry atp, the updates when he first started were bigger with better quality and only took 3 months at most. Now you get 5 mins of play for a years worth or wait and the quality is worse (still better then most games). And yes he is a type of artist, one some would call a "Con artist".

DatGuy20

Jul 14, 2017
Here's the problem most of these devs don't understand, They don't actually like to make these vns. They just saw the money and thought it would be cool. Then they realize months in they don't really want to do it then they make all types of excuses. Here's a real hard fact, a lot of these devs pretend like they're so busy with work or they have issues with blah blah blah but i bet they made time for the things they want to do despite all of that. Developing their game just isn't one of the things they want to do.

Nemesiz691

Sep 16, 2018
Parker all up in Jessica's tight little twat in this update? Or same ol rubbing and blueballing bullcrap? Ihihi ohohoh

qwerty1994

Apr 12, 2019
Frankly I don't understand why this game even needs a walkthrough, the only choice you make is whether you want to nail Connor or not. Have some folks lost too many brain cells that they need a walkthrough for it. Was it for game like BADIK, it was understandable as there are so many paths and choices but asking for walkthrough for this one is a quite weird and stupid.
:ROFLMAO: you would think so but I somehow missed a decent amount of scenes/content in previous updates

Reactions: Icekatana

ScrewMe

Apr 11, 2018
Dude...Even if you're 100% for milking etc...Wouldn't it be wise to give something nearly close to sex with any of the characters at this point? Teasing after teasing, 250 renders for almost a year...Like, come on, mate) Even if you go full lazy mode with "one week working - two weeks jerking" you'd get something around 400-500 renders per year.

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
Would it have killed that sumbitch to give a BJ in this one.......to Mayor not Connor.
Slow burn short updates for a year of development. I mean I don't know what stopers logic is with these scenes. One minute slut jessica is fingering herself in front of a stranger, next minute she is all nervous idk. Like the build up for more stuff with any of these characters would be less frustration if the wait time wasn't so long also. Slut choices basically lead to the same road, non slut choices are what? Sex with conner every update or nothing at all.

Reactions: Mystermask
4.10 star(s) 185 Votes