4.10 star(s) 187 Votes

qwerty1994

Apr 12, 2019
Frankly I don't understand why this game even needs a walkthrough, the only choice you make is whether you want to nail Connor or not. Have some folks lost too many brain cells that they need a walkthrough for it. Was it for game like BADIK, it was understandable as there are so many paths and choices but asking for walkthrough for this one is a quite weird and stupid.
:ROFLMAO: you would think so but I somehow missed a decent amount of scenes/content in previous updates

Reactions: Icekatana

ScrewMe

Apr 11, 2018
Dude...Even if you're 100% for milking etc...Wouldn't it be wise to give something nearly close to sex with any of the characters at this point? Teasing after teasing, 250 renders for almost a year...Like, come on, mate) Even if you go full lazy mode with "one week working - two weeks jerking" you'd get something around 400-500 renders per year.

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
Would it have killed that sumbitch to give a BJ in this one.......to Mayor not Connor.
Slow burn short updates for a year of development. I mean I don't know what stopers logic is with these scenes. One minute slut jessica is fingering herself in front of a stranger, next minute she is all nervous idk. Like the build up for more stuff with any of these characters would be less frustration if the wait time wasn't so long also. Slut choices basically lead to the same road, non slut choices are what? Sex with conner every update or nothing at all.

Reactions: Mystermask

DurumMurud

Aug 19, 2023
Dude, its 3 scenarios already created, like 6/7 characters with almost the same outfits, just a texture change, and almost 200 renders. That is 1 month consisting of 3 weeks of mild work and one last crunch. Coding wise, the same cut and paste.

The dude has ridiculously high procrastination issues, and tries to make it up with excuses. Just get use to it, don't be stupid and dont paid, the patreon payment is basically a fraud, you are paying for an unexistent work.

The only remotely good thing is that he created the setup for Mr Parker going in, and the major already degraded her to random slut treatment instead of trophy hard to get. So next updates in 2025 and 2026 will get her penetrated, seems like parker points to the cunt and Major to the ass.

Tbf, I doubt I will remain in contact with f95 and this kind of games by the time she will get fucked, I'm getting too tired of the bad writting and the stupid stories, but who knows. Maybe I will die with Jessica slut side story as virgin.

DurumMurud

Aug 19, 2023
Oh, and btw, Mac version will get updated to 0.55 at 2063, after Apple LLC goes bankrupt, as somekind of goodbye act.

4.10 star(s) 187 Votes