4.10 star(s) 185 Votes

Kas96

Jul 15, 2021
When their opinions are about the game, then I don't care! But when they're judge his patreons (that includes me), then it is not ok! It's simple...
You are a patreon in his platform not a patreon in pirate sites. As simple as it's sound. If you are lurking around here then you are just another pirate. People don't give 2cent fuck bcoz you are a patreon.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
We don't defending the dev, it is not necessary!!!
This is a pirate forum, right?! Here we don't pay for anything to demand, right?! On the other hand in his Patreon Stoper is clear - the game is free and it is a matter of choice whether or not I want to give him money! He didn't promise anything, he didn't deeclare "I will take out 3 updates per year" or something! It's a FREE FUCKING WILL!
And you are visit this thread every single day to teach us, his patreons, what to do or what must be done!

Let me be clear - if I think that someone or something is waste of time, then I will not wasting my time anymore with it! You are the morons, because every single day you spend time to visit JOHN's thread! Get a life!
I don't have expectations of Stoper, I like his art and support him. I made a good judgement and I am not disappointed, because I don't have an expectations. It is a free donate, no one has forced me.
When their opinions are about the game, then I don't care! But when they're judge his patreons (that includes me), then it is not ok! It's simple...
Think I said a while ago that insulting patrons for supporting a developer financially isn't okay, as without them, barely any VN would exist. The thing is, some developers are not very deserving of that money, and stoper has become one of them over the last ~3 years.

You might not have expectations and see it as a simple donation, but you should atleast have expectations about the developer's honesty. He is lying to you guys in various ways, and that does not deserve your financial support. He keeps missing deadlines, he keeps getting slower while making ridiculous excuses as to why that is, he's telling you that he's gonna do something about it, but never does. Quite the opposite. He's taking more and more of every single patron's money while providing less and less content for it in return. You are at a point where you're basically giving money to a random guy for almost nothing. I guess one could consider it a noble thing if it was a homeless person, but stoper is a game developer who is milking the living hell out of this.

If you think this game is truly free, you are gravely mistaken. It's nothing but an illusion. He would abandon this project in a blink of an eye if he didn't get the money out of it, there's no doubt about that. Stoper, time and time again, is trying to make himself look like the good guy with these..."tactics", when in reality it's a really scummy way to portrait himself in a way that he simply isn't.

Your and other patrons behavior and naivety is only enabling him to continue this way. He has literally zero reason to work for his money because you pay him anyway, no matter what. It just isn't okay to take the same amount of money from people when he's putting only a fraction of the effort into this project like he used to several years ago. Releasing 250 renders in 1 year is complete and utter scam, and that goes hand in hand with his scummy statements, which just isn't okay considering he's still taking the same amount of money from you guys. It doesn't have to be like that, but you are actually helping him to go through with it.

A developer should receive money for the work he's putting in. A developer who is responsible. A developer who cares about his patrons. Stoper is going the complete opposite direction, and you reward him with money for it. That's an issue, and part of why this project is going this way.

Cheers

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
Think I said a while ago that insulting patrons for supporting a developer financially isn't okay, as without them, barely any VN would exist. The thing is, some developers are not very deserving of that money, and stoper has become one of them over the last ~3 years.

You might not have expectations and see it as a simple donation, but you should atleast have expectations about the developer's honesty. He is lying to you guys in various ways, and that does not deserve your financial support. He keeps missing deadlines, he keeps getting slower while making ridiculous excuses as to why that is, he's telling you that he's gonna do something about it, but never does. Quite the opposite. He's taking more and more of every single patron's money while providing less and less content for it in return. You are at a point where you're basically giving money to a random guy for almost nothing. I guess one could consider it a noble thing if it was a homeless person, but stoper is a game developer who is milking the living hell out of this.

If you think this game is truly free, you are gravely mistaken. It's nothing but an illusion. He would abandon this project in a blink of an eye if he didn't get the money out of it, there's no doubt about that. Stoper, time and time again, is trying to make himself look like the good guy with these..."tactics", when in reality it's a really scummy way to portrait himself in a way that he simply isn't.

Your and other patrons behavior and naivety is only enabling him to continue this way. He has literally zero reason to work for his money because you pay him anyway, no matter what. It just isn't okay to take the same amount of money from people when he's putting only a fraction of the effort into this project like he used to several years ago. Releasing 250 renders in 1 year is complete and utter scam, and that goes hand in hand with his scummy statements, which just isn't okay considering he's still taking the same amount of money from you guys. It doesn't have to be like that, but you are actually helping him to go through with it.

A developer should receive money for the work he's putting in. A developer who is responsible. A developer who cares about his patrons. Stoper is going the complete opposite direction, and you reward him with money for it. That's an issue, and part of why this project is going this way.

Cheers
Brilliant post. Very polite and constructive. Complete opposite to what I wrote many times about stupid supporters who give money to a liar, milker and shit human :ROFLMAO:

Candy Suxx

Oct 11, 2019

Cheers
Also I would like to add that it is one of these patrons from the games who leaks the games here and becomes the hero that many start begging for the moment they hear an update is dropped. Be it for JOHN or BADIK, it's one of these paying folks.

Calling Stoper a total Milker, Connor's dick, StoperFart, Lying Sumbitch, ICSTOR's illegitimate son,......etc is OK but lets just not call out others and go on war try keeping things peaceful.

steelmonkey76

Feb 4, 2021
You are a patreon in his platform not a patreon in pirate sites. As simple as it's sound. If you are lurking around here then you are just another pirate. People don't give 2cent fuck bcoz you are a patreon.
The seed of dissension has been sewn and the pyre is a blaze for the people's discord is no longer silent! Basically most peeps in general aren't fussed about waiting for progression within a story as long as they get a good amount of content at the end of a prolonged period so when the content that so many have waited in anticipation for is a lacklustre slap and tickle that's over in 5 minutes it's no wonder so many would take issue with such an outcome especially Patrons, Patreons and one off gift givers. Personally, I think the people that provide for all intents and purposes a Stipend should stoke the pyre as they have been left wanting due to an unremarkable and forgettable update especially considering the extended time that has lapsed, so CRY HAVOC AND LET SLIP THE DOGS OF WAR! But my discontent stems from a brutish slur against my character in the use of the word 'lurking' I do not lurk as lurking, skulking, slinking and such is reserved for the less cultured heathens that may dwell since they invoke a more guttural poise where as the more sophisticated of the masses like myself would be more attune to 'prowling' which invokes a more avid personality

• Haha
Reactions: XavierVCP

Jozef Minge

Aug 28, 2017
Yes, I am! But I am "lurking" around here, because from here I learned about JOHN, ORS, AWAM, LC... When I find a game which I like, then start to support his dev. I was Eva Kiss, Mircom (maybe), L&P...
Mircom start to remastered his game and I was quit supporting him. Besides Ann start to be a sperm toilet and the game lose a charm. L&P is a terrible person, he behave like his patreon work for him - do this, don't that... When he uploads new update I just pay it, because I don't like to depend on someone else.
Stoper is the only one who I am still support - 5$ per month. When he release new update - I am pay for it. Honestly - I can share everytime here, but when told me (told us) that we are morons, zombies and...., then my desire is getting lost.
It's one thing to talk about the dev and another to talk about people, who support him!

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
One thing for sure. the Conner stuff is no Joke, there is a sex scene with Conner every other update lol I know that you can usually choose that path or avoid it but still. also bring on more Jessica stuff like the birthday boy scene please!

We all wanna see more of that and more Tommy to. It's time for the dorks to get some fuckin action!

Reactions: DIRTY Filthy RAT

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
One thing for sure. the Conner stuff is no Joke, there is a sex scene with Conner every other update lol I know that you can usually choose that path or avoid it but still. also bring on more Jessica stuff like the birthday boy scene please!

We all wanna see more of that and more Tommy to. It's time for the dorks to get some fuckin action!
Nerds need pussy too
IMG_0820.gif

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: homejorz

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
Not to mention the game has been lacking with that stuff. We got old guy, girls and even teacher assjob? but where is the young nerds and stuff right? Just groping and she's nervous about it? If I chose to masturbate in front of a teenage stranger and he licks his cum off her leg? why is she nervous about tom going too far?

ScrewMe

Apr 11, 2018
There's a king of VN adult, he also now started to give updates once a year, All know him but nobody has the courage to say the dev is a milker or a liar, bcoz every time he drops the update with a minimum of 1k+ renders. Just a simple question I would ask those who are defending the dev, is it valid to give 250 renders with a bunch of excuses in 11 months??
If you're talking about Being A DIK - At this point, it's around 7000 renders, a bunch of forks etc. People can be bitching about timing and infrequent updates once per 8-10 months, but you can see the work done.
Here - not so much)

Kas96

Jul 15, 2021
If you're talking about Being A DIK - At this point, it's around 7000 renders, a bunch of forks etc. People can be bitching about timing and infrequent updates once per 8-10 months, but you can see the work done.
Here - not so much)
Exactly... his previous update was 10k+ render update in 11 month, these guys are never near of him... 250 render in 11 month and some are expecting applaud to dev for his spectacular work

Aug 24, 2023
Just to clarify, the only scene that I got was mayor eating Jessica out, anything else? I also feel like the render quality was worse in this update than before...

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes