4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Candy Suxx

Oct 11, 2019
At this moment the new member knew he fucked up.........

Atleast the dev knows he only bullshits about release dates and in all these years hasn't learned shit about punctuality.

Stoper and L&P are keeping tabs on each other, and their updates. Both are in a race to make update progress as slow as they can and deliver a way worse shitshow.

Aug 27, 2018
" I'm struggling with the progress on the game "
Here we go again...
Man, I swear to God, this Dev is the worst by far!
This is almost a cry for help. He can't go any further. It isnt known whether it is due to a lack of encouragement, creativity or pressure from the fans of Jess. It's time to give up!
He's a guy who has no commitment and with a great product in hand.
Every time this guy speaks, shit comes out.

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
This is almost a cry for help. He can't go any further. It isnt known whether it is due to a lack of encouragement, creativity or pressure from the fans of Jess. It's time to give up!
He is waiting, until everybody accepts that it's a game about The CONNOR and not Jess.

May 16, 2020
" I'm struggling with the progress on the game "
Here we go again...
Man, I swear to God, this Dev is the worst by far!
He's a guy who has no commitment and with a great product in hand.
Every time this guy speaks, shit comes out.
The only one save Jessica is, Someone or another developer interested in Jessica try buy whole game from Stoper let this IP develop by another talented developer instead Milkers Scammer Stopper. that's the only way.

Stoper must sell Jessica to somebody else,

even until Armageddon or the end of the worlds this game never finished.

if stopper said money not the one he looking for, better all his patreons canceled theirs subscriptions then he gone,

Stoper is literally clown who have no shame.

Last edited:
Reactions: RCC14 and mma456
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes