4.10 star(s) 184 Votes

Metal Panic

Jun 5, 2023
Nah just a joke saying that the boyfriend is the true mc since he's the only guy who has sex with Jess.
And if you reversed that, the MC would still be the only one banging Jess, unless if you like sharing and enjoying another man's company (and their cum since you know, you'd be sticking it inside the girl he just filled up... ewww, the MC is savage) especially with them touching up on and banging the girl you want.

Jessica deserves justice and that justice ain't this game bruv.

Someone, we need a new game with Jessica, a "single" Jessica. I want to enjoy playing as her again and actually get to finish an actual completed game with her too.

• Angry
Reactions: Cedrog

Gearz24

Apr 25, 2021
Back in the days, when the releases were decent he was working like on 4-5 different projects in parallel. He was helping his friend, doing other stuff with Jess like JOAC etc plus as all developers he has health issues like 30% of the time plus I remember someone told me that he doesn't spend 100% time on John he has a normal job.
O.k. so stopper had all that going on back in the day and you still got 2-3 updates a year, as compared to the 10 minute update a year that you now get should show you how far down the shitter this devs work ethic has gone

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
well what they could do with the boyfriend is do what they did in GGGB, you have the OPTION to sleep with him or not, and later dump his ass and get you a girl friend and find out what REAL happiness is

• Angry
Reactions: Cedrog and GokutheG

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
well what they could do with the boyfriend is do what they did in GGGB, you have the OPTION to sleep with him or not, and later dump his ass and get you a girl friend and find out what REAL happiness is
It seems that breaking up with Conner is something already being set up in the game. Basically if you avoid sex with Conner after the initial one it actually cause Jess and his relationship score to lower.

Honestly I'm just waiting for the chance to have Jess dump him for Blake/Shani/Heather.

I don't get why these games have the mc start with a bf. I don't think I know anyone who actually care about them. It's especially annoying when they force sex scenes with them.

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
It seems that breaking up with Conner is something already being set up in the game. Basically if you avoid sex with Conner after the initial one it actually cause Jess and his relationship score to lower.

Honestly I'm just waiting for the chance to have Jess dump him for Blake/Shani/Heather.

I don't get why these games have the mc start with a bf. I don't think I know anyone who actually care about them. It's especially annoying when they force sex scenes with them.
That's what I'm saying remove the one forced scene and turn it into an option, so even though you start with a boyfriend you don't HAVE to sleep with him at all and doing so has you break up sooner
Or just start without one...

• Angry
Reactions: Cedrog and GokutheG
4.10 star(s) 184 Votes