4.10 star(s) 184 Votes

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Anyways any idea on when the next update might come or some progress report kind of thing?
Progress reports don't really exist for this game. Stoper will usually let people know when he's "close", tho that can mean alot of things. Anyway, last update took 11 months, and we're currently 6 months in. Every update is taking longer than the one prior, so it could easily take 12 months or more this time around. Hard to say.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Anyways any idea on when the next update might come or some progress report kind of thing?
before halloween or before xmas. progress reports are ultra rare things and don't tell anything about game's progress.

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
To be honest, I still think that the main character in the lesbian path, was supposed to be Eve. But frankly, any plot schemes are prehistoric in this case.
Eve has primarily been set up as a rival for the job so I really don't think they are set up to have much of a positive relationship. Blake and Shani seems to be the ones who are being set up to have a possible romance with Jess.

NTRMANx2

Sep 25, 2019
Laura Ass 1a.jpg

Development Blog #130
3 hours ago

Hi, everyone.

I had a bad start of the month, being sick for more than a week. Shitty stuff, but still an improvement over the last year's situation, so I take it as an improvement.

Thankfully all is good now and I'm back working. Been doing re-writing of the existing content. I've told you I want to change some stuff, add some details. I know it slows down the already late update, but it has to be done. It will be mostly subtle stuff here and there, because adding images is somehow tricky (more on that in a sec), but it will improve the context of Jessica's relationships and motivations. When the update is ready I'll add a summary of what the changes and additions are, so you don't have to go through the old content looking for the differences.

I wanted to modify some existing images and add some here and there, but it's a complex situation. I have all the individual scenes and animations saved, but due to changes throughout the various versions of DAZ Studio and Iray there are issues when trying to render an old scene, most prominently on the lighting. So I have to spend time adjusting and trying to match the lighting of the existing images if I want to add a new one in between. Which will be really hard, so I would most likely have to make a new lighting for the entire event and re-render everything from it. So for now I'll try to avoid adding or changing existing images. Maybe with time I can start re-rendering some stuff, but definitely not now.

That's it at the moment. Have fun and thanks for supporting my work.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
but it has to be done.
Says who?

I could write a couple paragraphs on how this is beyond stupid (basically applies to everything he's said in this devblog), but at this point it's so blatant that even the most diehard fan should see what's wrong unless that person is in complete denial, so I'll just leave it with a particular emotion and facial expression I had on my face while reading this...garbage:

:KEK:

Dom Toretto

Apr 17, 2020
Hard Breaking news this is Conner what you just read from Stoper is all lies and bullshit he reworking different way in which I can fuck him in the ass . Yes I have filed for sexual harassment charges against him me and Jessica moving to Sophia wife and mother that all I can say for now is u all are smart look at this game like the Titanic and it's done hot the iceberg

umby

May 27, 2017
Damn, I really want to know why other creators don't have even a billionth of these problems every time and release 500 images every 3 or 4 months maximum. They must be real geniuses or they will have a larger team than Ubisoft, let's laugh at it which is better.
View attachment 3556034

Development Blog #130
3 hours ago

Hi, everyone.

I had a bad start of the month, being sick for more than a week. Shitty stuff, but still an improvement over the last year's situation, so I take it as an improvement.

Thankfully all is good now and I'm back working. Been doing re-writing of the existing content. I've told you I want to change some stuff, add some details. I know it slows down the already late update, but it has to be done. It will be mostly subtle stuff here and there, because adding images is somehow tricky (more on that in a sec), but it will improve the context of Jessica's relationships and motivations. When the update is ready I'll add a summary of what the changes and additions are, so you don't have to go through the old content looking for the differences.

I wanted to modify some existing images and add some here and there, but it's a complex situation. I have all the individual scenes and animations saved, but due to changes throughout the various versions of DAZ Studio and Iray there are issues when trying to render an old scene, most prominently on the lighting. So I have to spend time adjusting and trying to match the lighting of the existing images if I want to add a new one in between. Which will be really hard, so I would most likely have to make a new lighting for the entire event and re-render everything from it. So for now I'll try to avoid adding or changing existing images. Maybe with time I can start re-rendering some stuff, but definitely not now.

That's it at the moment. Have fun and thanks for supporting my work.

Burner_Account_1239

Apr 10, 2023
Eve has primarily been set up as a rival for the job so I really don't think they are set up to have much of a positive relationship. Blake and Shani seems to be the ones who are being set up to have a possible romance with Jess.
Personally, it seems to me that Blake should be analysed mainly as the opposite of Heather. With the first Jessica is dominant and with the latter submissive. Regarding Shani, she mainly appears in relation with the Major. And the main plot thread is the Vigilant. So, I am convinced that she is a secondary character.

So, looking for the main female character being the focus of the lesbian track, she must appear in the main plot thread (i.e. the newspaper), i.e. Rosa/Eve. Of the two, it is Eve who is more likely, as Rosa is linked to Mr Parker. Otherwise, she remains only of the main characters, without any naughty interaction, or even a potential visible path at the present time, and at the same time, if I remember correctly, in the office it is from her that we hear various innuendos.

So, surely in the next parts we will discover something about her. Personally, I suspect that as she was the one who suggested being an undercover stripper, she will surely gatecrash the show.

Moreover, so far they are not antagonistic. Jessica/Eva's interactions are tense, but not hostile in principle. So, at the present moment they can go either way.

Last edited:

Metal Panic

Jun 5, 2023
well what they could do with the boyfriend is do what they did in GGGB, you have the OPTION to sleep with him or not, and later dump his ass and get you a girl friend and find out what REAL happiness is
Same thing for Inside Jennifer (if I remember right) she has a bf/husbando and you can avoid his ass and get with the only Female LI and end the game with her, which is what I did :WeSmart:

• Angry
Reactions: Cedrog
4.10 star(s) 184 Votes