4.10 star(s) 185 Votes
Aug 27, 2018
The funny thing is: after a lot of criticism, several developers rushed and made more updates.

Since then, this specific guy has only done ONE!

Even AWAM, which is also a slow developer, has already delivered several updates. JOHN nothing!

There's no comparison! He's the worst guy by far and full of excuses.

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
The funny thing is: after a lot of criticism, several developers rushed and made more updates.

Even AWAM, which is also a slow developer, has already delivered several updates. JOHN nothing!

I still find it funny that Stoper criticised the dev of AWAM for having slow updates.. :KEK:

RamblingLunatic

Donor
May 29, 2017

The thing that I find amazing is that he used to go on P and P's (Lily of the Valley) Patreon, back when I supported them, and bitch about their lack of updates. This was before he was developing his own game. I guess he learned from one of the best. You can tell the influence LotV had on him though.

pedrogz

Mar 1, 2022
The thing that I find amazing is that he used to go on P and P's (Lily of the Valley) Patreon, back when I supported them, and bitch about their lack of updates. This was before he was developing his own game. I guess he learned from one of the best. You can tell the influence LotV had on him though.
lilly is abandoned, is my last month i paid

Reactions: w57268741
4.10 star(s) 185 Votes