4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Whofellnow

Dec 3, 2022
attendance check! how much of the actual supporters are still waiting for an update? i stopped supporting since last yr just cuz im losing hope with the consistency. so anyway, how yall top tier masochist doing? :KEK:
Checking in as a former supporter. This was the one of first games I supported on Patreon, and my first experience with milking. I obviously make good choices. I did stop supporting pretty quickly at least thanks to this thread. If you still pay in I think it’s findom at this point.

NTRMANx2

Sep 25, 2019
Jessica G9 Pinup 2a.jpg

Development Blog #131
3 hours ago

Hi, everyone.

As I was working on the re-writes I was thinking of what the best way forward is. And I decided I'll give myself till the end of the year to see if I can get back to a speed more similar to that at the beginning of the project. If not, I'll have to change the format of the game. One option is the traditional VN style, with displaying character avatars on a simple scene background for the most conversations, and full image sequences for the important events. The other is to have an image or two for the casual events, and full sequences for the important events. If we arrive at that point, I'll probably do a couple of demo versions to see which one works better. With the current format and the current style, I'll just get old before I finish the game. Let me know what you think.

My idea for working slowly on a side content didn't go exactly as planed. Instead of making an image now and then as a side distraction, I ended up making a full 100 images scene. I want to have one more before I share it, so that will happen some time after the update for the game is ready.

That's about it for now. Have fun and thanks for your support.

:WaitWhat:
IMG_20240508_024013.jpg

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
View attachment 3613230

Development Blog #131
3 hours ago

Hi, everyone.

As I was working on the re-writes I was thinking of what the best way forward is. And I decided I'll give myself till the end of the year to see if I can get back to a speed more similar to that at the beginning of the project. If not, I'll have to change the format of the game. One option is the traditional VN style, with displaying character avatars on a simple scene background for the most conversations, and full image sequences for the important events. The other is to have an image or two for the casual events, and full sequences for the important events. If we arrive at that point, I'll probably do a couple of demo versions to see which one works better. With the current format and the current style, I'll just get old before I finish the game. Let me know what you think.

My idea for working slowly on a side content didn't go exactly as planed. Instead of making an image now and then as a side distraction, I ended up making a full 100 images scene. I want to have one more before I share it, so that will happen some time after the update for the game is ready.

Looks at image....
Reads that first paragraph.

Yeah...I'm done. Been nice chatting with you guys in here.

Tennoujirex

Dec 26, 2021
View attachment 3613230

Development Blog #131
3 hours ago

Hi, everyone.

View attachment 3613252
Yeah it's a wrap, this game is in the mud.
Also is that abomination in the image supposed to be Jessica?

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes