4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020

Hi, everyone.
A week ago I took a day to update Mr. Birch's figure, because the one I was using was a very old Genesis 2 figure and it was hard to work with. I did not put too much efforts, he's not been in many scenes, so I didn't have to match his likeness perfectly. At some point in the future I will re-render his scenes with the new figure.
I'm working on a small scene for the game in the moment, when that's ready I'll start the final even of the update. It's rather big scene, so I can't say how much time it would take. But it's an important one, and I want to make it good.
Have fun, and thanks for the support.

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018

Hi, everyone.
A week ago I took a day to update Mr. Birch's figure, because the one I was using was a very old Genesis 2 figure and it was hard to work with. I did not put too much efforts, he's not been in many scenes, so I didn't have to match his likeness perfectly. At some point in the future I will re-render his scenes with the new figure.
I'm working on a small scene for the game in the moment, when that's ready I'll start the final even of the update. It's rather big scene, so I can't say how much time it would take. But it's an important one, and I want to make it good.
Have fun, and thanks for the support.
Stoper makes L&P look like a champ

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
Just wait until he goes back and redoes all the images to improve the shadows or some shit and delays new content for six more months. :KEK:
I said this two months ago as a joke, I'm afraid I just gave him more ideas.

My bad.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes