4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

jjcraneus

May 20, 2023
First of all, thank you for making us spend some very entertaining hours.

I don't know how there are people who make destructive criticism of a free game.

The game has great graphics, the story is also good.

What more could you want?

Obviously not a Meryl Streep movie.

Go ahead with the project and don't listen to so much nonsense.

Thanks for all.

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
First of all, thank you for making us spend some very entertaining hours.

I don't know how there are people who make destructive criticism of a free game.

The game has great graphics, the story is also good.

What more could you want?

Obviously not a Meryl Streep movie.

Go ahead with the project and don't listen to so much nonsense.

Thanks for all.
Are you Connor MacLeod? :ROFLMAO:

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
Updated android port?
and ignore, I swear I am going to go on games that only have Mac and Android releases and complain / demand a PC version. I love it when people waste other people's time by asking for something that is either on the 1st page or its not. Justice demands that I at least ignore people like you but I am tempted to go further than that.

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
and ignore, I swear I am going to go on games that only have Mac and Android releases and complain / demand a PC version. I love it when people waste other people's time by asking for something that is either on the 1st page or its not. Justice demands that I at least ignore people like you but I am tempted to go further than that.
trying to understand your thinking,...i cant i dont like mac at all not the iphone shit and any of the prodducts they develop, also the prices ,and tech that an airbook gives is shit when you compafrfe with the same price for any other brand,......so is nomral ppl tend to go for a cheaper option with much better realiabilty and better specs for the same price,....and devs can waste money on a mac with those specs ,will be like compare a middle of gama bentley to the best of a mercedes,...tastes apart

Reactions: Bishop Robert
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes