4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

mauroale

Oct 6, 2023
and stoper would sue that fangame dev.
possibly, but if the game is non-profit, would it still be possible to sue? I've seen many games here with fan versions, I just don't know if they received lawsuits, but it will depend on the law of each country, here the law allows this to be non-profit.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
possibly, but if the game is non-profit, would it still be possible to sue? I've seen many games here with fan versions, I just don't know if they received lawsuits, but it will depend on the law of each country, here the law allows this to be non-profit.
yes and those others have been made by orig. devs approval or dev doesn't know about it (like on danielsk's case) since he/she has gotten monies from it. stoper still sells his game so no fangame.

SweatPicle

May 6, 2017
Something tells me that Stoper's best performance is not enough. One must consider illnesses, problems with clothing, overheated graphics cards, artistic block, and of course the sleeping Amanda or whatever her name was! I'm betting on December!
i think that the next update will come after the 24th update of Gta 6 Online:KEK:

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes