4.10 star(s) 187 Votes

AlfredBundy4

Feb 12, 2021

Development Blog #134
Neu

Hi, everyone.
I'm slowly moving through the last scene of the update. It took some time to build the crowd characters and all the rest that's needed, but it was fun. I wanted to share some details of the process, but I don't want to spoil anything. So I'll do it after the update is released. I'm still on course for August release. Late August is the realistic projection at the moment.
The image above is just a pinup, it's not from a scene in the update.
That's it for now. Stay well, and thanks for supporting my work.

Lmfao. "I took some time to build the crowd characters"

On what? A GeForce 200mx? A Pentium 3 cpu?

Dude averages about 2 mins of work a day because he does jack shit for 11 months and then makes the shortest update imaginable in the 12th...and people still pay this asshole lol.

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
Jessica O'Neil's Hard News Walkthrough MOD [v0.60mab1] [asahibito]

I created a walkthrough mod that covers up to the latest 0.60 version of the game. I know the game is slow in updates but I really liked the way choices are tracked in this game so wanted to see how I can incorporate that into a walkthrough. I tried to call out the choices for those hard to get scenes in the game. Let me know if I succeed. :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mod Post:
Jessica O'Neil's Hard News Walkthrough |
If you were using my gallery mod please download the version compatible with the walkthrough here

Last edited:

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.60

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PIXELDRAIN
MEGA

Size 553 MB

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Updates are faster on .

Game Developers: Want to talk about an official Android version for your game? Come join my Discord.
Updated my android port.

Reactions: COACHRIDDLA

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Come on stoper , L&P has already dropped a disappointing update and now it's you turn to do the same. Lets see who drops a shittier update, My bets are on you.....Do disappoint me.
It will definately be another blue ball update, with only boring Conner getting sex. Who knows maybe he won’t recognize the new Jessica and say “who the fuck are you, and what have you done with my girlfriend? :ROFLMAO:

Candy Suxx

Oct 11, 2019
any update news?
Yes, Today dev accidently got his needle dick stuck in a flute (don't ask how it ended up inside it) and was unable to get it out. He is still stuck in it with his needle dick and balls swelling and turning all blue due to pain (a feeling that his patrons have enjoyed a lot over years). Right now he is waiting for help to arrive. They may use a cutter to get his needle dick out so pray that the rescue session doesn't turn into a castration session.

#StayStrongStoperFart
#SaveTheNeedleDick

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 187 Votes