4.10 star(s) 187 Votes

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
It’s funny. Every other game I follow you get comments like “can’t wait for the next update” or “this is what I liked (didn’t like) about the last update. With this game this thread has basically turned into a place where everyone can vent their frustration over what has happened to a once great game. It’s almost cathartic rather than a fun discussion about the game itself

RCC14

May 11, 2020
It’s funny. Every other game I follow you get comments like “can’t wait for the next update” or “this is what I liked (didn’t like) about the last update. With this game this thread has basically turned into a place where everyone can vent their frustration over what has happened to a once great game. It’s almost cathartic rather than a fun discussion about the game itself
when you get a update once a year that last no more than 10 min, the discussion about the game last no more than a month, also the development blogs dont give us much information so there is nothing to talk about the game, it always talks about details that no one cares like how the buttons on a suit looks, that he is "moving slowly" or the one that we all know "working on the last scene"

Gearz24

Apr 25, 2021
Well when you get a 10 minute update once a year what to fuck is there to talk about other than the obvious milking by this dev, this shit is really a piss poor way to treat the people that support this shit.

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
The developer creates a game and sells it for money. Aren't there enough resources on the Internet for this???. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: ..And we, the suckers, sit and wait.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:THERE IS FREE CHEESE ONLY IN A MOUSETRAP.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: BeastMaster59
4.10 star(s) 187 Votes