4.10 star(s) 187 Votes

Puckhog27

Apr 26, 2018
I enjoyed it, but there's a lot of content and no NTR sex yet. There was one time near the end that was so close too. I guess that's what keeps you coming back until the end of the game which means it's well designed I guess. There are so many separate scenarios going on that it could carry on for a long period of time before she finally sleeps with someone other than her boyfriend. I declined the poor guy about 7 or more times it seemed.

Reactions: Adsnow

Puckhog27

Apr 26, 2018
We care about The CONNOR, everybody wants to ditch him, but he is the true MC!
I just wanted to see Mr. Parker grab her and force his giant dick into her. Then he would probably have a heart attack and collapse on top of her while she's orgasming hard and he's filling her with seed.

The Cheerleader scene is actually a throwback to a scene in the movie Debbie Does Dallas from the 70s or 80s. It was pretty funny.

I wouldn't mind seeing her in a gang bang of some sort at the end, but it's going so slow it will a miracle if she has sex with one guy.

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
I wouldn't mind seeing her in a gang bang of some sort at the end, but it's going so slow it will a miracle if she has sex with one guy.
How can you call having sex with your boyfriend a gang bang? I'm confused!
Maybe she has a gang bang with her boyfriend & the vigilant?

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
I enjoyed it, but there's a lot of content and no NTR sex yet. There was one time near the end that was so close too. I guess that's what keeps you coming back until the end of the game which means it's well designed I guess. There are so many separate scenarios going on that it could carry on for a long period of time before she finally sleeps with someone other than her boyfriend. I declined the poor guy about 7 or more times it seemed.
If you want netorare (Conner cheating on Jessica), it seems not on sight at the moment.
If you want netori (Jessica cheating on Conner), it's very probable will happen soon (*).

(*) Soon in the timeline of the story. Not soon in our human time, that happening could be one year away. I think Jessica is going to cheat if not in the next update, in the following. My bet is for the next update (in September hopefully). It shouldn't be stretched too far but we really cannot predict Stoper's plans.

Reactions: Puckhog27

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
If you want netori (Jessica cheating on Conner), it's very probable will happen soon (*).

(*) Soon in the timeline of the story. Not soon in our human time, that happening could be one year away. I think Jessica is going to cheat if not in the next update, in the following. My bet is for the next update (in September hopefully). It shouldn't be stretched too far but we really cannot predict Stoper's plans.
You are just wrong, Jess teases other men you are correct, but she'll eat at home!
Most players can't stand it, if the MCs girlfriends cheats!

Puckhog27

Apr 26, 2018
You are just wrong, Jess teases other men you are correct, but she'll eat at home!
Most players can't stand it, if the MCs girlfriends cheats!
After playing the game I think she's pretty closing to cheating. I consider her to be the main character though. Not her boyfriend. For me personally, I don't care about the cheating part. I just like to see her have sex with other guys in situations that are more interesting. It does look like a progression that will eventually end up in her enjoying relations with likely multiple people if you choose to play that way. It's clear that you can choose not to if you would prefer. I chose all the choices that would lead her to progressively want to explore other men.

• Angry
Reactions: Gunizz and Cedrog

SubtleHustle

May 11, 2017
At first I was like "two?" I only remember one. Oh yeah. One at the orchid and one at the cop's place with the other woman there as well.

I'm finding that I may as well play these games from the beginning with every update. Suffering from C.R.S. disease over these longer periods of time.

4.10 star(s) 187 Votes