4.10 star(s) 187 Votes

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
That's totally undue. I'm in contact with Conner's lawyer, you should expect a notice from him, soon.
The First Amendment guarantees freedoms concerning religion, expression, assembly, and the right to petition and Speech. It also gives me the right to express my most wanted scene concerning this Game...to see Conner TERMINATED.

drakov

Sep 25, 2023
Why this game still missing ABANDONED tag?
New
July 23
Hi, everyone.
I'm slowly moving through the last scene of the update. It took some time to build the crowd characters and all the rest that's needed, but it was fun. I wanted to share some details of the process, but I don't want to spoil anything. So I'll do it after the update is released. I'm still on course for August release. Late August is the realistic projection at the moment.
The image above is just a pinup, it's not from a scene in the update.
That's it for now. Stay well, and thanks for supporting my work.

Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
New
July 23
Hi, everyone.
I'm slowly moving through the last scene of the update. It took some time to build the crowd characters and all the rest that's needed, but it was fun. I wanted to share some details of the process, but I don't want to spoil anything. So I'll do it after the update is released. I'm still on course for August release. Late August is the realistic projection at the moment.
The image above is just a pinup, it's not from a scene in the update.
That's it for now. Stay well, and thanks for supporting my work.
:KEK: :Kappa: :FacePalm: :poop::poop::poop:

Oct 9, 2023
I follow the thread to receive updates on possible new episodes, game info, etc. Why is there 500 pages of "The CONNOR" this and the Connor that? So far he's just Jessica's minor character BF. If the game ever progresses then maybe he turns out to be the masked man. Big deal. I don't understand why members are fascinated enough to be posting about this minor character in a game that hasn't been updated in over a year. Seems pretty pathetic IMHO.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
The First Amendment guarantees freedoms concerning religion, expression, assembly, and the right to petition and Speech. It also gives me the right to express my most wanted scene concerning this Game...to see Conner TERMINATED.
i'm sure certain us president candidate would want that changed.

not 18 months since last update. mods are doing what rules state.

Reactions: DD3DD

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
I follow the thread to receive updates on possible new episodes, game info, etc. Why is there 500 pages of "The CONNOR" this and the Connor that? So far he's just Jessica's minor character BF. If the game ever progresses then maybe he turns out to be the masked man. Big deal. I don't understand why members are fascinated enough to be posting about this minor character in a game that hasn't been updated in over a year. Seems pretty pathetic IMHO.

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
Respect the boss! Respect his name, all hail to CONNER, our supreme leader!
You're just jealous because he bangs Jessica, and you don't!

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022

1. Abandoned: used in the following cases:
    • The developer states that the development has been permanently suspended.
    • After 3 months of inactivity from the developer's public creator/crowdfunding accounts (Patreon, SS, etc), we will resolve special circumstances or scenarios on a case-by-case basis (no creator accounts, creators developing for free, Patreon accounts under review/ban).
    • No game update has been released for an abnormally long period of time (>18 months).
    • Game threads that are marked On-hold for over 6 months with no game update.
    • Note: this prefix is only removed upon the release of a new update for purchase/download.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
cause he is still only person on this game who has fucked jessica, old man got close but no.

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
Stopper invested a lot of time in rendering his mustache before shaving. You'll never see it (because of shaving), but you'll benefit from the dozens of hours invested in his underware, that was redone multiple times. So he is got so much treatment, that we are all excited to get a new update, that will focus on The CONNER (sometimes it The CONNOR) and maybe we will see some new underware renders as spoilers!
Join the gang and enjoy the secret MC of this gem!

• Haha
Reactions: BeastMaster59
4.10 star(s) 187 Votes