4.10 star(s) 187 Votes

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
stop saying nonsense, she's already a slut. apart from aving proper sexe with other men, she ticks all the boxes. she is a slut. you dont suck another man's cock, without your boyfriend's consent if you are not a slut ! you don't get your pussy licked by another men without your boydriend consent if you are not a slut. SHE IS A SLUT, without Any doubt !
As it is all not counted as proper sex, I don't understand your issues. You might blow someone or get licked, but when it's not sex you are not cheating. So she is a honest girl friend, just doing some heating up.
So you would not be OK with your gf or wife blowing someone? I mean it's not sex, so why such a fuzz? She can wash her mouth and blow you afterwards! And if you want, the other guy could watch!

Puckhog27

Apr 26, 2018
As it is all not counted as proper sex, I don't understand your issues. You might blow someone or get licked, but when it's not sex you are not cheating. So she is a honest girl friend, just doing some heating up.
So you would not be OK with your gf or wife blowing someone? I mean it's not sex, so why such a fuzz? She can wash her mouth and blow you afterwards! And if you want, the other guy could watch!
That's sounds like an opinion seen through a very specific lens. :D My lens likes to disregard the cheating aspect and boyfriends feelings. I just like to see hot women sleeping with a variety of different men in extreme orgasmic and sometimes overly lewd situations. Mostly because I can't see such things in real life and I don't think I would want to. Some things are best left as a fantasy.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Devoted Member
Jun 11, 2020
Yeah back when I was in my 20’s, I tried this excuse on my girlfriend, didn’t work for me though :ROFLMAO:
IMG_0594.gif

Edoks

Oct 5, 2018

you are definitely a big troll... it's not possible otherwise.

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Sorry, but I will have to disagree (as I think most humans would) with your definition of sex. I think you're confusing the terms intercourse and sex (ie, sexual relations). In fellatio, or whatever, one is intimately stimulating sexual organs for the purpose of pleasure. Whether it be with tongue or fingers or a spatula, it all fits under the umbrella term of sex with intercourse being one of the ways to engage in sex.

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
You might all disagree with me, but this is how it's seen on f95, no vagina for the MC, no sex for the MC. So we have to apply the same rules here.
I know the Bill Clinton issue, if f95 would have been born before, there would have been no drama, just some deeper relationship with Monica and maybe it would helped with your gf back then.
Maybe we should ask Joshy about it?!

DIRTY FILTHY Animal next time bring your gf here, we will confirm it was not sex! Bill Clinton approves! She will smile and accept!

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
so, blowjobs or cunilingus isn't sex ? we reed some bullshit on these forums, but this one is really exceptional :ROFLMAO:
You are not long enough on this forum, this is the mindset to have to apply to! ;-)
Bill Clinton knew it.....

There will be no foreign dick in Jessica`s pussy if ever an update comes out..... Mark my words..
Finally someone understands....

old man isn't foreign anymore. :p
Maybe for you, but Jess it is! And I was not writing butt!
You might hope, but Jess getting sex = game over....

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Maybe for you, but Jess it is! And I was not writing butt!
You might hope, but Jess getting sex = game over....
she has sucked it twice - thrice and given it a handsy couple times so not foreign at all.

true that game will end shortly after jess gets fucked by not connor.

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
I would like Conner to hard-fuck Jessica's sister while wearing the vigilante costume. Jessica watches the scene, not seen by the couple, and masturbates, ignoring his real identity.

• Haha
Reactions: TheRizzi and Cedrog

Puckhog27

Apr 26, 2018
I would like to see Conner get Shot in the Head a couple of times......case closed.:cool:
The Conner, as it seems to be put, is pretty dull for an adult novel. Just another chad as they say. I don't know how people think that's interesting in an adult story that's supposed to be about entertainment.

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
Release Date: 2023-10-04

10 months......
Man, you don`t understand how hard it is to pick Jessica's clothes out, took alone 2 weeks to pick out the color of her underwear, and another 4 weeks to pick out the design of her bra....so Just think how hard it is to bring out a Game in a reasonable time, and that is without the time to render a scene.
So let`s stay calm, we will probably get our 200 render release with conner scenes within the Year (Maybe).

4.10 star(s) 187 Votes