4.10 star(s) 185 Votes

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
This is my opinion about the game, especially since the game has been around for many years!
A restaurant critic writes what he thinks about everything about the restaurant! What's the point of a review if you can't leave your opinion! False democracy?
You don't seem to understand. You didn't say a single word about what's inside the game. That's the issue. You only talked about the developer and tried telling people to lower their rating. That's not within forum rules I'm afraid.

That's not a game review, that's a developer review. lol

ItsNotUs

Engaged Member
May 14, 2023
You don't seem to understand. You didn't say a single word about what's inside the game. That's the issue. You only talked about the developer and tried telling people to lower their rating. That's not within forum rules I'm afraid.

That's not a game review, that's a developer review. lol
I said that when this game was at the top, now it has fallen to the bottom! I pointed out unnecessary changes to the game! Remember the closet that Stopper worked on for several months, in which hung all of Jessica’s things that she wore - and this one picture. Why spend several months on one picture?

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
I said that when this game was at the top, now it has fallen to the bottom! I pointed out unnecessary changes to the game! Remember the closet that Stopper worked on for several months, in which hung all of Jessica’s things that she wore - and this one picture. Why spend several months on one picture?
You didn't say any of that in your review, tho. You didn't point out any changes. You said the game is at the bottom, but it was all about the developer being bad. Again, that's not about the game, it's about the developer.

To use your restaurant analogy; It's like a restaurant critic not writing a single word about the food.

ItsNotUs

Engaged Member
May 14, 2023
You didn't say any of that in your review, tho. You didn't point out any changes. You said the game is at the bottom, but it was all about the developer being bad. Again, that's not about the game, it's about the developer.

To use your restaurant analogy; It's like a restaurant critic not writing a single word about the food.
This food used to be good, now it's disgusting, so is it normal?
Why describe what has already been said about the characters, etc. a million times?

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
Why describe what has already been said about the characters, etc. a million times?
because they are the rules imposed for reviews, They deleted a lot of reviews for me too, I felt like I was being objective. Go read the latest review written about the game now, that will soon be deleted too

Reactions: palmtrees89

Dogie.

Dec 5, 2020
just how slow stoper really is that he can't even give 2 updates every year is not like his game is similar to milfy city that have many clicky button etc etc stoper game is so simple you just pick your choice and then you can have sex with conner

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
I'm not saying it's good or normal, I'm just telling you why your review probably got removed. It's violating forum rules. Reviews are there to review the game (the food), not the developer or development processes (the restaurant owner). Criticizing development/developer and whatnot is what we can discuss in the thread. ;)

By the way, that doesn't mean you can't mention anything development related at all, just that it should be about the contents of the game mainly. That's atleast from my own experience writing reviews.

"Developer bad" isn't gonna tell anyone anything about the game itself. That's the main issue. Edit: Actually, the biggest no-go was probably that you tried to sabotage the ratings by suggesting people should lower their rating. Stuff like that has no place in an objective game review at all imo.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
good news is that paige spin....... errrrrrr...... i mean jessica o'neil is gonna return to golf courses.

staticfastart

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2024
just how slow stoper really is that he can't even give 2 updates every year is not like his game is similar to milfy city that have many clicky button etc etc stoper game is so simple you just pick your choice and then you can have sex with conner
That’s my opinion: stoper’s game is anything but easy. Most of the games around here who can deliver monthly updates are either games developed by a team of developers or are games with a fixed background and characters moving around here and there, most of the time those renders are reused in different situations. Stoper’s game is a totally different game: it’s like watching a movie. Each render is a totally unique shot and nothing can be reused. That requires a lot of time, creativity and skills.
With that being said I agree on the fact that one update each year lasting something like 10 minutes is really frustrating for those who play the game. Also the Conner taboo is a pain in the ass but that’s not something we are allowed to discuss because stoper is the game dev and it’s up to him to decide how the story has to evolve.
At the end of the day we are all here because we all love this game, we just can’t suffer seeing how slow the game development goes.

Regards,
SFA

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes