4.10 star(s) 185 Votes

ItsNotUs

Engaged Member
May 14, 2023
I'll just leave this one here
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In general, the review is just thoughts about the game and not complete praise for the dev! But oh well...
Sorry for being off top!
what kind of review would they give warnings, especially reviews without "insults" Lol

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
I don't understand what are Moderators. Is a moderator for the entire site or just individuals that deal with a specific thread.

NRftW

Mar 21, 2024
In general, the review is just thoughts about the game and not complete praise for the dev! But oh well...
Sorry for being off top!
what kind of review would they give warnings, especially reviews without "insults" Lol
I'm no fan of the dev, but I'm with the mods on this one. You didn't actually review the game, and invited others to review-bomb it to intentionally lower the rating. I'm OK with that being out of bounds.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
so a bunch of lonely people with no lives whose opinions can change a site.hmmm
nope, if poster breaks rules and is either reported or caught by mod then gets warning unless breaks rules big times then gets warning points and possibly restricted access to specific thread (had that) or site.

if feels that big warning was wrongly given then can appeal to staff and then site admins.

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
nope, if poster breaks rules and is either reported or caught by mod then gets warning unless breaks rules big times then gets warning points and possibly restricted access to specific thread (had that) or site.

if feels that big warning was wrongly given then can appeal to staff and then site admins.
interesting I have had postings deleted for being off topic but my postings have been on topic. but how do i see what has been deleted cant contest what you said if you cant see it.

TammyVeriyan

Formerly 'despaireducer'
Aug 15, 2019
Sorry for being off top!
Cheapest behaviour i ever seen. Even though dev abandoned the game (or just posting blogs about working on last scene for morethan a year just enough to get his biscuits), you shouldn’t try to lower the rating of the CONTENT which is best in the site. Rating is for the Content not for Dev. If you dont like Dev’s easy money strategy just report him in Patreon instead of acting like a jealousy kid.

im with Mod on this one.

Reactions: Cedrog and sava75

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Cheapest behaviour i ever seen. Even though dev abandoned the game (or just posting blogs about working on last scene for morethan a year just enough to get his biscuits), you shouldn’t try to lower the rating of the CONTENT which is best in the site. Rating is for the Content not for Dev. If you dont like Dev’s easy money strategy just report him in Patreon instead of acting like a jealousy kid.

im with Mod on this one.
scammers aren't breaking any patreon rules.

Candy Suxx

Oct 11, 2019
Sorry for being off top!
The moment anything is mentioned about dev or the game taking too long to give an update, the mods simply remove it and in some cases like this one issue a warning. Be it JOHN or AWAM or MC or WA, anywhere folks have called out devs, their reviews got removed. It sucks but can't do shit about it.

Tony 747

Sep 21, 2022
The moment anything is mentioned about dev or the game taking too long to give an update, the mods simply remove it and in some cases like this one issue a warning. Be it JOHN or AWAM or MC or WA, anywhere folks have called out devs, their reviews got removed. It sucks but can't do shit about it.
What is a WA.....?

Reactions: jenyabest

ItsNotUs

Engaged Member
May 14, 2023

im with Mod on this one.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I have my own opinion, you have yours, girl with an elephant neck! xdd

Last edited:

ItsNotUs

Engaged Member
May 14, 2023
I don't understand what are Moderators. Is a moderator for the entire site or just individuals that deal with a specific thread.
This review is already several months old, why now?
One of the weaklings fans complained about this, probably re-reading the bad reviews and sobbing!

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Sorry for being off top!
You had the review removed because you're talking about development time and tried to sway people into lowering their rating. Atleast that's my guess.

That is indeed not a review about the game. Reviews are supposed to be about the content in a game, it's story, renders, writing and so on. What you wrote there is criticizing a developer for his processes, assuming the abandonment of the project and, as mentioned, trying to make others lower their rating.

There are no thoughts about the game itself. ;)

Not a big deal. Happened to me before and I received a warning aswell.

One of the weaklings fans complained about this, probably re-reading the bad reviews and sobbing!
And yes, likely someone read the review, didn't like it and reported it. Mods can't go through every review in every thread on this forum. There's a handful of mods but a million threads and users. :)

Last edited:

ItsNotUs

Engaged Member
May 14, 2023
You had the review removed because you're talking about development time and tried to sway people into lowering their rating.

That is indeed not a review about the game. Reviews are supposed to be about the content in a game, it's story, renders, writing and so on. What you wrote there is criticizing a developer for his processes, assuming the abandonment of the project and, as mentioned, trying to make others lower their rating.

There are no thoughts about the game itself. ;)

Not a big deal. Happened to me before and I received a warning aswell.
This is my opinion about the game, especially since the game has been around for many years!
A restaurant critic writes what he thinks about everything about the restaurant! What's the point of a review if you can't leave your opinion! False democracy?

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes