4.10 star(s) 185 Votes

DeemLeem12

Dec 12, 2020
It's so funny when hogs squeal about the dev for milking the game, complaining their work ethic, bad development, lack of communication and transparency. And yet when the only reasonable direction to this is for the hogs to stop enabling the dev, and letting this game die naturally, the hogs suddenly come defending the game's existence.

Ya'll deserve this for being paypigs.

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
It's so funny when hogs squeal about the dev for milking the game, complaining their work ethic, bad development, lack of communication and transparency. And yet when the only reasonable direction to this is for the hogs to stop enabling the dev, and letting this game die naturally, the hogs suddenly come defending the game's existence.

Ya'll deserve this for being paypigs.
You miss an important fact. Nobody pays for this game, this game is released FOR FREE directly by Stoper himself. So those people just pay him knowing they could still get the VN. They give him money without any direct benefit. I think they already know that Stoper is really slow. Do you think he would go faster without that income? Who knows. I think he has other income sources that he gives priority to, so he really does not depend on JOHN for anything, it's just a nice hobby for him.

You can subscribe to his Patreon and ask the other subscribers to put more pressure to Stoper, to protest. Try that, convince them. Now you have a mission! :LOL:

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
I just hope he doesn't change the aspect of Conner because I've printed a poster of him, our Supreme Leader, our Hero, and I really don't want to change it. The image of our Dear Leader is sacred, immutable.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I just hope he doesn't change the aspect of Conner because I've printed a poster of him, our Supreme Leader, our Hero, and I really don't want to change it. The image of our Dear Leader is sacred, immutable.
if conner is gen3 too then ...............

• Hey there
Reactions: SamualHand
4.10 star(s) 185 Votes