4.10 star(s) 185 Votes

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Devoted Member
Jun 11, 2020

Neu

Weniger anzeigen
Hi, everyone.
I made a good progress in the last weeks, although the excessive heat this month did not help at all. Still, I'm on the last stages of the final event. I decided to add one more variation in it, that will add a couple more animations and a dozen images, so that's increasing the amount of work left, but it will be worth it. I don't want to spoil anything now, but after the release I'll let you know where the branching happens, so you could try all the way the scene can play.
10 or so days should be enough to finish what I have in mind. I'll make a post when all the images are ready, which would mean that the release will be ready 4-5 days after that.
There will be no edits on the previous days in this release. I started making them, but they ended up more substantial than I initially though. On top of that I would most likely have to add images, re-render entire scenes. More work than I can do at the moment without delaying the update too much. So after the update is released, I'll get to that and make an edited update next.
Last week there was a change on how the Patreon app works on iOS devices. Apple want their cut, so if you join from the app on these devices you will get charged an extra 30% on top of the normal tier price you have chosen. This applies only for new pledges, so if you have already on a $10 tier, for example, you will still get charged 10 bucks next time. But if you move to a higher tier, basically making a new purchase from the app, extra 30% will apply. The only thing I'm not sure of is if the extra charge is only for the first month, or gets applied to every month after that as well. In any case, avoid subscribing on the iOS app, do it from the browser instead, or another device.
That's all for now. Enjoy this little summer image of Jessica, and thanks for supporting my work.

View attachment 3952491
What was wrong with Original Jessica? I want her instead, where is
IMG_3570.gif
IMG_3569.gif

RCC14

May 11, 2020

Neu

Weniger anzeigen
Hi, everyone.
I made a good progress in the last weeks, although the excessive heat this month did not help at all. Still, I'm on the last stages of the final event. I decided to add one more variation in it, that will add a couple more animations and a dozen images, so that's increasing the amount of work left, but it will be worth it. I don't want to spoil anything now, but after the release I'll let you know where the branching happens, so you could try all the way the scene can play.
10 or so days should be enough to finish what I have in mind. I'll make a post when all the images are ready, which would mean that the release will be ready 4-5 days after that.
There will be no edits on the previous days in this release. I started making them, but they ended up more substantial than I initially though. On top of that I would most likely have to add images, re-render entire scenes. More work than I can do at the moment without delaying the update too much. So after the update is released, I'll get to that and make an edited update next.
Last week there was a change on how the Patreon app works on iOS devices. Apple want their cut, so if you join from the app on these devices you will get charged an extra 30% on top of the normal tier price you have chosen. This applies only for new pledges, so if you have already on a $10 tier, for example, you will still get charged 10 bucks next time. But if you move to a higher tier, basically making a new purchase from the app, extra 30% will apply. The only thing I'm not sure of is if the extra charge is only for the first month, or gets applied to every month after that as well. In any case, avoid subscribing on the iOS app, do it from the browser instead, or another device.
That's all for now. Enjoy this little summer image of Jessica, and thanks for supporting my work.

View attachment 3952491
Always adding things to the last scene (that takes him +3 months), always lengthening the time between updates, are there really people who still believe him? Not to mention how horrible Jessica looks whit that grandma hairstyle

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes