4.10 star(s) 185 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
The stopper does nothing for 9 months, then he starts working and, oh my God, he can even do two animations and a big scene in 10-15 days... wow - another stream of :poop: !
And can you please give a better quality preview of the new Jessica? I’d like to appreciate how much different she is from the "old version"!
check previous previews.

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018

Neu

Weniger anzeigen
Hi, everyone.
I made a good progress in the last weeks, although the excessive heat this month did not help at all. Still, I'm on the last stages of the final event. I decided to add one more variation in it, that will add a couple more animations and a dozen images, so that's increasing the amount of work left, but it will be worth it. I don't want to spoil anything now, but after the release I'll let you know where the branching happens, so you could try all the way the scene can play.
10 or so days should be enough to finish what I have in mind. I'll make a post when all the images are ready, which would mean that the release will be ready 4-5 days after that.
There will be no edits on the previous days in this release. I started making them, but they ended up more substantial than I initially though. On top of that I would most likely have to add images, re-render entire scenes. More work than I can do at the moment without delaying the update too much. So after the update is released, I'll get to that and make an edited update next.
Last week there was a change on how the Patreon app works on iOS devices. Apple want their cut, so if you join from the app on these devices you will get charged an extra 30% on top of the normal tier price you have chosen. This applies only for new pledges, so if you have already on a $10 tier, for example, you will still get charged 10 bucks next time. But if you move to a higher tier, basically making a new purchase from the app, extra 30% will apply. The only thing I'm not sure of is if the extra charge is only for the first month, or gets applied to every month after that as well. In any case, avoid subscribing on the iOS app, do it from the browser instead, or another device.
That's all for now. Enjoy this little summer image of Jessica, and thanks for supporting my work.

View attachment 3952491
No word about the might The CONNER? Not fucking her boyfriend, is it possible? Or will he take her from behind in just 1 sec in the picture above? The MC not having sex? Not possible! Give him another women!

Reactions: Shyata 2.0

Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
It's been a very dry summer. No new adult female game has been created. All the same shit from prepubescent kids about robots, monsters, tentacles, and other anime shit. Or about an ugly cowardly weak nerd with a magic dick in a world without other guys.

I have a simple question for StopperArt fans. There are so many of you. Can't any of you create a game that looks like JONHN?

Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
No word about the might The CONNER? Not fucking her boyfriend, is it possible? Or will he take her from behind in just 1 sec in the picture above? The MC not having sex? Not possible! Give him another women!
What your problem, pal? You like fuck Connor, i like fuck mayor. If you love boys like Connor is your CHOISE.

Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
You can do that, I don't judge!

The CONNOR is the MC, so he get's all the girls and not the major....
The secret name of the game is: COHN (The CONNORS Hard News as a vigilant)
:Kappa: :WutFace: MC is choising maker. Connor not have any choise. Only Jessica. This game not a multiple protagonist.You are Jessica, mydear and you like it

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017

Neu

Weniger anzeigen
Hi, everyone.
I made a good progress in the last weeks, although the excessive heat this month did not help at all. Still, I'm on the last stages of the final event. I decided to add one more variation in it, that will add a couple more animations and a dozen images, so that's increasing the amount of work left, but it will be worth it. I don't want to spoil anything now, but after the release I'll let you know where the branching happens, so you could try all the way the scene can play.
10 or so days should be enough to finish what I have in mind. I'll make a post when all the images are ready, which would mean that the release will be ready 4-5 days after that.
There will be no edits on the previous days in this release. I started making them, but they ended up more substantial than I initially though. On top of that I would most likely have to add images, re-render entire scenes. More work than I can do at the moment without delaying the update too much. So after the update is released, I'll get to that and make an edited update next.
Last week there was a change on how the Patreon app works on iOS devices. Apple want their cut, so if you join from the app on these devices you will get charged an extra 30% on top of the normal tier price you have chosen. This applies only for new pledges, so if you have already on a $10 tier, for example, you will still get charged 10 bucks next time. But if you move to a higher tier, basically making a new purchase from the app, extra 30% will apply. The only thing I'm not sure of is if the extra charge is only for the first month, or gets applied to every month after that as well. In any case, avoid subscribing on the iOS app, do it from the browser instead, or another device.
That's all for now. Enjoy this little summer image of Jessica, and thanks for supporting my work.

View attachment 3952491
OK, now we know a reason why it is taking so long this Month, but how about the other Months?, why don`t we all Pitch in and get Stoper an Airconditioner, maybe that will get us a monthly update and also let me start support again...wouldn't that be Great?
. 3a9e73d512159a860e8056289480d868.gif
And Yeah I also heard about Apple, Guess that there not making enough money on the hardware, so they need to start milking the Customers a little more.
Thanks to Mac182 for the Info on Stoper.

TeamEquipe

Mar 3, 2020

Neu

Weniger anzeigen
Hi, everyone.

View attachment 3952491
Shit, I thought this was a spoof at first.
Well that's the August release date thrown competely out the window - (surprise, surprise)

And I have to say, these recent images of Jessica are beginning to make her less attractive.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes