4.10 star(s) 185 Votes

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
Yes to be fair that's common, many developers are "upgrading" their gen 3 characters to gen 8+ because problems with posing, clothes and so on. The issue is that it is really difficult to achieve the same aspect of the same gen 3 characters people have been used to in a specific VN. Starting a new VN nobody would notice, but changing it from one update to another is really hazardous.
We'll see, I trust Stoper for graphics and good taste. Not for work planning :LOL:, but regarding rendering quality he never deluded.

ItsNotUs

Engaged Member
May 14, 2023
Yes to be fair that's common, many developers are "upgrading" their gen 3 characters to gen 8+ because problems with posing, clothes and so on. The issue is that it is really difficult to achieve the same aspect of the same gen 3 characters people have been used to in a specific VN. Starting a new VN nobody would notice, but changing it from one update to another is really hazardous.
We'll see, I trust Stoper for graphics and good taste. Not for work planning :LOL:, but regarding rendering quality he never deluded.
They update not to gen8, but to gen9 and it is raw, but i must admit it is easier to work with, but gen9 models weigh a lot!
Sorry for but! :ROFLMAO:

DeemLeem12

Dec 12, 2020

Neu

Weniger anzeigen
Hi, everyone.
I made a good progress in the last weeks, although the excessive heat this month did not help at all. Still, I'm on the last stages of the final event. I decided to add one more variation in it, that will add a couple more animations and a dozen images, so that's increasing the amount of work left, but it will be worth it. I don't want to spoil anything now, but after the release I'll let you know where the branching happens, so you could try all the way the scene can play.
10 or so days should be enough to finish what I have in mind. I'll make a post when all the images are ready, which would mean that the release will be ready 4-5 days after that.
There will be no edits on the previous days in this release. I started making them, but they ended up more substantial than I initially though. On top of that I would most likely have to add images, re-render entire scenes. More work than I can do at the moment without delaying the update too much. So after the update is released, I'll get to that and make an edited update next.
Last week there was a change on how the Patreon app works on iOS devices. Apple want their cut, so if you join from the app on these devices you will get charged an extra 30% on top of the normal tier price you have chosen. This applies only for new pledges, so if you have already on a $10 tier, for example, you will still get charged 10 bucks next time. But if you move to a higher tier, basically making a new purchase from the app, extra 30% will apply. The only thing I'm not sure of is if the extra charge is only for the first month, or gets applied to every month after that as well. In any case, avoid subscribing on the iOS app, do it from the browser instead, or another device.
That's all for now. Enjoy this little summer image of Jessica, and thanks for supporting my work.

View attachment 3952491
He should've started and ended with "In any case, avoid subscribing"

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017

Neu

Weniger anzeigen
Hi, everyone.
I made a good progress in the last weeks, although the excessive heat this month did not help at all. Still, I'm on the last stages of the final event. I decided to add one more variation in it, that will add a couple more animations and a dozen images, so that's increasing the amount of work left, but it will be worth it. I don't want to spoil anything now, but after the release I'll let you know where the branching happens, so you could try all the way the scene can play.
10 or so days should be enough to finish what I have in mind. I'll make a post when all the images are ready, which would mean that the release will be ready 4-5 days after that.
There will be no edits on the previous days in this release. I started making them, but they ended up more substantial than I initially though. On top of that I would most likely have to add images, re-render entire scenes. More work than I can do at the moment without delaying the update too much. So after the update is released, I'll get to that and make an edited update next.
Last week there was a change on how the Patreon app works on iOS devices. Apple want their cut, so if you join from the app on these devices you will get charged an extra 30% on top of the normal tier price you have chosen. This applies only for new pledges, so if you have already on a $10 tier, for example, you will still get charged 10 bucks next time. But if you move to a higher tier, basically making a new purchase from the app, extra 30% will apply. The only thing I'm not sure of is if the extra charge is only for the first month, or gets applied to every month after that as well. In any case, avoid subscribing on the iOS app, do it from the browser instead, or another device.
That's all for now. Enjoy this little summer image of Jessica, and thanks for supporting my work.

View attachment 3952491
holy shit we could get the update in September and not in October :) maybe next year we could get 2 updates!!!

nghuytoan1

Sep 10, 2017
Why is the app called "Hard news" and not as this title is 'Jessica O’Neil’s Hard News'? Also the updates seem to be very slow at once a year?

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
holy shit we could get the update in September and not in October :) maybe next year we could get 2 updates!!!
This will take some years with an update every 11 months.... first you need to get your update in January...

d news" and not as this title is 'Jessica O’Neil’s Hard News'? Also the updates seem to be very slow at once a year?
You think so? This is stopper not Ligntning McQueen!

Mac182

Jan 1, 2019
i wonder if the next update..if it ever arrives..will be more than a days worth of story..or more like the last update..will be a half a day...
Stoper on Patreon

stoperArt
KREATIVE*R
·
2h
More or less the same size as any other update. One in-game day worth of content.

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
I think he changed her way too much. If i did not know on what thread i am i would never know it is Jessica. The AWAM developer changed Sophia a couple of times while upgrading his render quality, but the changes were not so big, you could still see it is Sophia. I think stoper could have done things differently.
WIll see, maybe in game will be better. :cry:

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Why is the app called "Hard news" and not as this title is 'Jessica O’Neil’s Hard News'? Also the updates seem to be very slow at once a year?
restrictions aka too long name with full name and 's could cause errors too.

ItsNotUs

Engaged Member
May 14, 2023
I think he changed her way too much. If i did not know on what thread i am i would never know it is Jessica. The AWAM developer changed Sophia a couple of times while upgrading his render quality, but the changes were not so big, you could still see it is Sophia. I thinks stoper could have done things differently.
WIll see, maybe in game will be better. :cry:
Nope!

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes