4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
The updates in this game aren't big and take a long time, but damn the women are gorgeous and the lesbian scenes are beautiful and well written.
I can't wait to see Jessica do more with sweet little Blake and her female co-workers.

And of course the updates seem relatively small because there are so many diverging options.
Oh, and I really appreciate it that you can choose how far you go with any character. Makes it easy for me to avoid the dick. ;)

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
The updates in this game aren't big and take a long time
And of course the updates seem relatively small because there are so many diverging options.
I know you don't mean your post in a bad way however, "big" and "small" updates are a subjective view. An update is an update. It is the same that you can't compare the number of renders from Dev A with Dev B, because Devs use different rigs and afford to make their renders.

A dev can release +1,000 renders, but most of them will be closeups with little details for the environment. More details means more time in search, photoshoping, setting up, trying different variations, post work etc...

Hopefully you will start to see updates as a progress and not as "big" or "small" thing. ;)

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I know you don't mean your post in a bad way however, "big" and "small" updates are a subjective view. An update is an update. It is the same that you can't compare the number of renders from Dev A with Dev B, because Devs use different rigs and afford to make their renders.

A dev can release +1,000 renders, but most of them will be closeups with little details for the environment. More details means more time in search, photoshoping, setting up, trying different variations, post work etc...

Hopefully you will start to see updates as a progress and not as "big" or "small" thing. ;)
Yeah, no. I don't need a lecture from you, thanks.

FR915

Aug 24, 2019
Great game! the renders are fantastic .. what struck me most were the environmental details, and the perfection of the shapes.
The story is very interesting, each dialogue is well constructed.

Without doubt, this game for me is already one of the best.

I'm finishing day 3 ... does anyone know how many days the game has so far?

Reactions: James009
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes