4.10 star(s) 186 Votes
D

Deleted member 305956

The only thing any of the guys are going to get from me is blue balls and the only ones she's going after are the other girls in the game.

Hopefully Conner doesn't ruin my sweet sweet lesbian lovin'.

umby

May 27, 2017
Is that true? Please do not play with my blue balls.
none of this will happen, the last update was just a small step forward and some more spicy scene here and there but nothing of that. I would play everything in the next update there will be the usual old story enriched with some new scene more pushed. An example is the second appointment with the mayor to understand what I mean.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Probably because is not ready.
He decide to release together the last scene from day 8 and the whole day 9.So I wouldn't expect it before November,maybe December.
You can play The Visit.
Or if you realy want a game with female MC-Forever Ink.
Or the re-imagined Sarah's Life-one of the first game with female MC.This time on Ren'Py.

Last edited:
Sep 21, 2017
Probably because is not ready.
He decide to release together the last scene from day 8 and the whole day 9.So I wouldn't expect it before November,maybe December.
You can play The Visit.
Or if you realy want a game with female MC-Forever Ink.
Or the re-imagined Sarah's Life-one of the first game with female MC.This time on Ren'Py.
damn...no hobo lovin' in the horizon...

umby

May 27, 2017
making a small interpretation of the post, I would say that the update will not take place before the end of November. He wrote that he had completed a complicated scene, will it be the right time that he decided to turn things around? It is difficult to say above all given its inclination to make very slow updates. The advice I can give him is to include something from time to time because an update of 200 renderers that only points to one scene (often in the end) is really too little. For example in the last update he could have inserted something in some of the dialogues both with the policeman and with the boys nearby (anything but not just dialogues). In the previous update in the scene where he asks the old man for information he could have done something similar to when he got the information from the policeman in the first updates. The creator has braked himself in the scenes and this is undeniable, For example the scene from the mechanic is still the best update he has created to date, starting with something light with tommy and culminating at the big end. This is the right path for me to follow.

Reactions: mma456
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes