4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

cerebotio2

Nov 20, 2018
[QUOTE = "petrenko8, publicación: 2529570, miembro: 756160"]
Supongo que a mediados de noviembre, porque eso es lo que dijo en discordia. :)
[/CITAR]:llorar:

moddy1

Jun 8, 2017
If this is true I think that lucky person could be the school principal.I'm expecting more naughty things with Mr.Parker.There's no way he's gonna be mayor because we're gonna meet him Thursday.In the meantime, I expect something to happen with Mr. Brich soon.Whatever happens,I fully believe that Stopper will do his best.

Last edited:
Reactions: cerebotio2

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Birch is definitely undeveloped at this point. He had like 2 choices at the beginning but nothing later which is weird cuz he has the best, most obvious options to get to Jess and he's nearby all the time. He also feels sleazy which is a good thing. I'm looking for him the most I think at this point cuz Parker even tho awesome is still a good guy and Mayor won't appear for quite some time imo.

Sep 21, 2017
Birch is definitely undeveloped at this point. He had like 2 choices at the beginning but nothing later which is weird cuz he has the best, most obvious options to get to Jess and he's nearby all the time. He also feels sleazy which is a good thing. I'm looking for him the most I think at this point cuz Parker even tho awesome is still a good guy and Mayor won't appear for quite some time imo.
he's not that old though.......what we needs is a true blue senior citizen...with the exception of that hobo! We need moar smelly sexay sex! :D

mma456

Dec 2, 2018
High chances for Jessica to suck some old dick in the upcoming update !
Way too soon for anything like that to happen,stoper is right in his own way tho to not cheap or whore out Jessica, he is definitely on his way to create the best ntr story with legit plot, the only downside is the update duration nothing else :cry:

mma456

Dec 2, 2018
That time when birch calls Jessica to forcefully publish the vigilante story should've been an major turning point in Jessica's relationship with him,but sadly it never happened.

dundun

Jul 6, 2017
That time when birch calls Jessica to forcefully publish the vigilante story should've been an major turning point in Jessica's relationship with him,but sadly it never happened.
He told her he would 'give her a few days' to come up with something more. That was last thursday, or 5 days ago. So she'll have to give him 'something' soon :D

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Reactions: JonSnow4Life

NTRMANx2

Sep 25, 2019
I am excited in the distant future, maybe 1-2 years between Parker, Mayor and Tommy,
Who would be the one Jessica chose to sucking or have sex with.
In truth it may not happen at all.
Stoper. He is the only one who knows what will happen next.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: aftvisajoke
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes