4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
theres enough harem games out there. lesbian route is enough.
also a bit odd with a female protagonist to have a harem route.

Reactions: LaPein

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
theres enough harem games out there. lesbian route is enough.
also a bit odd with a female protagonist to have a harem route.
Actualy there is not even a single game with a good Reverse Harem.We have plenty of RPGM Life of .... games/Lily,Tara,Anna,Elena,Lida,Chloe,Sarah,Katie etc./ but not realy that good.

Reactions: T800

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
i was responding about the harem suggestion by cerebotio2.
reverse harem, such as theres plenty but in japanese and only a few are translated.
i agree that we have too little of that, of "otome" kind styled games (that includes romantic relationship with multiple males). right now we got female corruption games that usually is all about sex and thats it.

Reactions: T800 and armion82

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
i was responding about the harem suggestion by cerebotio2.
reverse harem, such as theres plenty but in japanese and only a few are translated.
i agree that we have too little of that, of "otome" kind styled games (that includes romantic relationship with multiple males). right now we got female corruption games that usually is all about sex and thats it.
Ah.OK.I hope Jessica will make a mix of lesbian and reverse harem

Reactions: rocopc and T800

mma456

Dec 2, 2018
Thursday she goes to the mayors fundraiser, on the weekend there is the wedding (and the LARP) also she is going clubbing with Blake and optionally go out with David to watch his sister sing.
What's this about the wedding?,i seem to have forgotten about it.

umby

May 27, 2017
1.5/2 months if we look at recent release dates.
I honestly do not believe that the update will be released in two months, first of all because I think it started from just three weeks ago to work on the new scenes (besides the one that it later postponed), so it means that if today has not even completed a quarter of the work the update will not be released before the end of December. Obviously always keeping to past release dates ...

mma456

Dec 2, 2018
I honestly do not believe that the update will be released in two months, first of all because I think it started from just three weeks ago to work on the new scenes (besides the one that it later postponed), so it means that if today has not even completed a quarter of the work the update will not be released before the end of December. Obviously always keeping to past release dates ...
Yeah most likely December or next year

dundun

Jul 6, 2017
What's this about the wedding?,i seem to have forgotten about it.
Last Friday (when Heather was visiting) Conner told Jessica that next weekend they are invited to the wedding of his friend from high school, Jeffrey Hutman to Connie Amiko, who was the head cheer leader back then.
I could speculate who of them get's into Jessica's pants first, but that would be unnecessarily cruel. It's still 1+ years till we'll find out.:cry:

Reactions: mma456

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Last Friday (when Heather was visiting) Conner told Jessica that next weekend they are invited to the wedding of his friend from high school, Jeffrey Hutman to Connie Amiko, who was the head cheer leader back then.
I could speculate who of them get's into Jessica's pants first, but that would be unnecessarily cruel. It's still 1+ years till we'll find out.:cry:
At least we are moving with 1 day per update.Sadly AWAM is moving with half day per update,even 1/4 day sometimes.

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
Great game so far.
Lots of paths through the game.
Good storyline.
Great artwork.
Good animation.

Only downside is this: Jessica in no way looks 25, she min looks 35+ to max 40.
Me As someone in my early 20s now, I look like I am in my early 20s, thankfully I don`t look like I am 35+ to 40 :D

As said, great game, but no way Jessica looks 25 or is 25.

fffffffffffk

Sep 1, 2019
Only downside is this: Jessica in no way looks 25, she min looks 35+ to max 40.
Me As someone in my early 20s now, I look like I am in my early 20s, thankfully I don`t look like I am 35+ to 40 :D

As said, great game, but no way Jessica looks 25 or is 25.
She dresses old for her job, but she looks young. Maybe your perception of young age has been warped by playing too many games with 40 year old milfs that look like 20 year old photomodels.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes