4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

umby

May 27, 2017
Not sure if Stoper will go down the incest route. But I wouldn't bet on that.
I also think like you, I also find it very difficult even to be able to go much higher with fetishes, given what we've seen so far. The most scandalous thing that up to now remains the handjob done to the mechanic then the rest is very ordinary.

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
hope to add some figure like her dad or the boyfriend's dad to fuck her :unsure::p
Why? Because you want some incestuous relationships. The game is fine as it is, the corruption doesn't need to have a family member in it, just for the sake of it, also if he is using patreon, incest is not allowed.

thedude

Aug 9, 2016
I sure hope that this won't go the incest route. Thank god, stoper isn't a fan of incest games, so it's very unlikely he'll do it on his own game.

Reactions: Ignazzio

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
a month ago he said he would release a single scene with his boyfriend (in fact there were very few). perhaps he will have decided not to release it because it would not make sense to release a scene now and then have an update in another two months.
So probably update next month or next year.

• Haha
Reactions: mma456

kappajoe

Mar 19, 2019
only 200 pages and already update setbacks and discussions? meh. my records say this is a bad omen. farewell sweet cgs. i guess m/d would never happen anyways. :cry::sleep:

Reactions: fahd and umby

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

Development Blog #35

Hi, all.
Slight change of plans, the last scene of Day 8 is going in the next full release. I wanted to share it as a small update at the end of last month, but there were some changes I had to make on it. And they ended up more complicated than I expected. I'm already working on the next scenes, so I'll go back and finish it when I find some time.
Here's a small wallpaper of Jessica feeling sorry for those of you who wanted to play the scene now :) (ultrawide 21:9 version in the attachments). I'll share some more images as a bonus art in a couple of days.

Stay sharp, and thanks for the support.

Jessica Pinup 2a 219.jpg

erikus

Jun 22, 2017

Development Blog #35

Hi, all.
Slight change of plans, the last scene of Day 8 is going in the next full release. I wanted to share it as a small update at the end of last month, but there were some changes I had to make on it. And they ended up more complicated than I expected. I'm already working on the next scenes, so I'll go back and finish it when I find some time.
Here's a small wallpaper of Jessica feeling sorry for those of you who wanted to play the scene now :) (ultrawide 21:9 version in the attachments). I'll share some more images as a bonus art in a couple of days.

View attachment 420085
Something Tits small
all less and less

umby

May 27, 2017

Development Blog #35

Hi, all.

View attachment 420085
I hate to say it but I said it.

umby

May 27, 2017
Will it be a big or small update?
it depends a lot from when it will release it, in my opinion it will be much shorter than the others especially if the release will take place before the Christmas holidays. Even at the cost of making me a spoiler I would be curious to see what scenes he has in mind ...

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Will it be a big or small update?
it depends a lot from when it will release it, in my opinion it will be much shorter than the others especially if the release will take place before the Christmas holidays. Even at the cost of making me a spoiler I would be curious to see what scenes he has in mind ...
I think it will be bigger than last one.
After all that last scene from day 8 must be something like 100 images because of the animation.
For day 9 we are expecting more Heather,Tommy,Rosa and Mr.Parker.

Reactions: rocopc

umby

May 27, 2017
I think it will be bigger than last one.
After all that last scene from day 8 must be something like 100 images because of the animation.
For day 9 we are expecting more Heather,Tommy,Rosa and Mr.Parker.
don't forget that there is an appointment with the mayor, even if I assume that there will be no scene with it.

dundun

Jul 6, 2017
The next day is pretty much planned out.
Jessica will go jogging with Heather again which means that Heather and likely Christian will hit on her again. Unfortunately she might have no time as she has an appointment with the principal of her former high school 'in the morning'. Parker also told her to visit him as he will have some info from his old cop friend. I'm sure he will get something for his effort. And finally Jessica will check out the office of Havinshire Fabrications and promised Tommy to take him with her. He'll probably be thankfull for his new Iyanden Wraithlord he got for her selfie. Also she has to phone Blake for their next outing and optionally Shani for the interview on wednesday.
That should cover most of the day, the evening is still open though. They'll probably just stay at home because her evenings for the rest of the week are also quite full. Thursday she goes to the mayors fundraiser, on the weekend there is the wedding (and the LARP) also she is going clubbing with Blake and optionally go out with David to watch his sister sing.

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
The next day is pretty much planned out.
"Jessica will go jogging with Heather again"
Choose between the scenic route (+1 romantic, +1 endurance) or laps in the park (+2 endurance, +1 heather)

"She has an appointment with the principal of her former high school 'in the morning'."
Jessica will either help out and teach a class (+1 journalism) or flirt with the principal (+1 slut, +1 principal)

"Parker also told her to visit him as he will have some info from his old cop friend. I'm sure he will get something for his effort."
Choices: Read a magazine story to Mr. Parker (+1 knowledge, +1 parker), Help him count money (+2 finances)

"And finally Jessica will check out the office of Havinshire Fabrications and promised Tommy to take him with her."
Choices: Take the company tour (+1 history), Steal the documents (+2 catwoman)

"Thursday she goes to the mayors fundraiser,"
Choices: Donate money (-2 finances, +1 karma), Drink with the mayor (+1 mayor, +1 alcohol), Stay at the buffet (-1 fitness)

"on the weekend there is the wedding"
Choices: Propose to Connor (-5 timing, -5 karma), Eat cake (+2 fun)

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes