4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

satoshi36

Dec 7, 2017
"Jessica will go jogging with Heather again"
Choose between the scenic route (+1 romantic, +1 endurance) or laps in the park (+2 endurance, +1 heather)

"She has an appointment with the principal of her former high school 'in the morning'."
Jessica will either help out and teach a class (+1 journalism) or flirt with the principal (+1 slut, +1 principal)

"Parker also told her to visit him as he will have some info from his old cop friend. I'm sure he will get something for his effort."
Choices: Read a magazine story to Mr. Parker (+1 knowledge, +1 parker), Help him count money (+2 finances)

"And finally Jessica will check out the office of Havinshire Fabrications and promised Tommy to take him with her."
Choices: Take the company tour (+1 history), Steal the documents (+2 catwoman)

"Thursday she goes to the mayors fundraiser,"
Choices: Donate money (-2 finances, +1 karma), Drink with the mayor (+1 mayor, +1 alcohol), Stay at the buffet (-1 fitness)

"on the weekend there is the wedding"
Choices: Propose to Connor (-5 timing, -5 karma), Eat cake (+2 fun)
Stoper is laughing at your post but we all know that's pretty much acurate with what will happen, so another dissapointing (don't wanna say boring cuz i might upset some fans:sleep:) update... cuz you know we are too early in development for things to get HOT...:LOL:
PS: you forget to say about sex with the bf, again...:love:

• Angry
Reactions: petrenko8

moddy1

Jun 8, 2017
I finally got the chance to play the latest update of my favorite game.

Wow the scene with the mayor was awesome.The mayor has certainly become one of my favorite characters.It was my favorite scene in the whole game.I don't remember how many times I've played that scene again.
I chose to follow the submissive path just as I did with Mr. Parker.The only thing I dislike in this scene was the end.
There might be an option to let the mayor kiss her mouth or not.Especially submission path.All kinds are great.

Let's come to my other favorite character, Mr. Parker.Although there were few scenes with him in this update, it was good to learn important information.I mean future (3some scene).
For example, after the warm embrace of Rosa and Mr. Parker,jealous Jessica could have had the option of giving Mr. Parker a warm hug or not.I hope we'll see more Mr.Parker in the future.

Blake is finally becoming a naughty girl.

The only thing I haven't liked since the beginning of the game is the neighbors.I always try to go fast whenever there's a scene about them.Hopefully we'll see them less in future updates.I wish we had older neighbors.

Thank you so much for making this great game.stoper keep going.

NTRMANx2

Sep 25, 2019
I am not good at English
This is a new flavor of NTR. We can choose another route. This style is more exciting than the usual style that women have to accept everything. But Jessica her is strong

Thank you Stoper for this game, everything is perfect.
I tried my life carefully to see the final scene of Jessica O'Neil.

Reactions: stoper

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016

Development Blog #35

Hi, all.
Slight change of plans, the last scene of Day 8 is going in the next full release. I wanted to share it as a small update at the end of last month, but there were some changes I had to make on it. And they ended up more complicated than I expected. I'm already working on the next scenes, so I'll go back and finish it when I find some time.
Here's a small wallpaper of Jessica feeling sorry for those of you who wanted to play the scene now :) (ultrawide 21:9 version in the attachments). I'll share some more images as a bonus art in a couple of days.

Stay sharp, and thanks for the support.

View attachment 420085
I thought that the scene between Jessica and Christian was the last of the day 8... what scene there will be to close this day?

dundun

Jul 6, 2017
I thought that the scene between Jessica and Christian was the last of the day 8
Every day ends with Jessica reminiscing on her day in her bed and then falling asleep so she basically has to get from her neighbors into her bed.
There is a lot to reminisce about though, like, why does Detective Mashall know her or about visiting her former high school or Parker's relationship with Rosa or what happend with the mayor or what happened with Christian or what happened with Blake or what will happen with Heather tomorrow. And most importantly if it was Conner whoKevin saw.

Reactions: Claudio83

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
It's better to go in the upcoming night in the club with only Blake, or also Conner? I have choosen also with Conner for an eventual swingers/cuckold path, so if Conner will do something naughty with Blake he will be in debt with Jessica… the threesome, then this, now it's Jessica's turn!
The love is strong between them, but the fun is another thing… :)

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
It's better to go in the upcoming night in the club with only Blake, or also Conner? I have choosen also with Conner for an eventual swingers/cuckold path, so if Conner will do something naughty with Blake he will be in debt with Jessica… the threesome, then this, now it's Jessica's turn!
The love is strong between them, but the fun is another thing… :)
when do you choose this? I do not remember
When Jessica finish her bar encounter with Blake, she can choose if Conner bring them home with the car (Conner will be at the club with them) or call a taxi (lesbian scene with Blake or teasing scene with the taxi driver, in this way only Jessica and Blake will go to the club).

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes