4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Olivia_V

Jun 5, 2017
Loved the update!

I have a narrative suggestion, just to up the stakes a little. Why not track these decisions so that, over time, the more we invest in certain kinks through choices, the more we cancel out others? Like, for example... the more Jessica indulges her wandering eye, the less satisfied she is with sex with her fiance. Little things like that to flesh out Jessica as a character. :)

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Jessica O'Neil's Hard News v0.05
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me )

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
@Tarasia , I'll keep that in mind :)

@Olivia_V , I do track pretty much everything. I don't have all the various kinks (like, say voyeurism) as incrementing variables, but I can always grab the various choices made and sum them in one value. So I'll consider the idea. Thanks.

Reactions: 3dtab7

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
This game is different from most of the NTR/Corruption games. Because unlike other games, MC's boyfriend is not a brainless whimp with micro dick. He has a strong character, good body and big dick. And that will make NTR path more hotter and love route more rewarding. It was a great game and update was also great. Great job so far @stoper

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
Looks like this game kinks are optional so i will be checking the new update out, i dont like heavy NTR without choices.
I can see already that renders look great.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Looks like this game kinks are optional so i will be checking the new update out, i dont like heavy NTR without choices.
I can see already that renders look great.
Weird but I'm curious how he does ntr with a female protag. Will she have to worry about her man cheating? Or will she be able to cuck him with black men?

SmokinDragon

Oct 12, 2017
Pros: Great renders, hot girls, excellent story so far, good dialogue, interesting characters, a number of very hot sex scenes already

Cons: Waiting for a new update...

Verdict: 5/5. A top-tier game, easily a new entry into my top 20 list.

Hope: That your choices have significant consequences for the story, so, for example, if you try to behave professionally at work, you wont be forced into sexual scenes with bosses or coworkers. I have a very good feeling that this might be the case with this one.

Reactions: Buster65 and stoper

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
I did not finish game yet, but what I can say is that this game is very good and I hope I'll be waiting for every update eagerly.

Reactions: stoper

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

start1.jpg

Hello, everyone.
The update release went a little bumpy, with two BETA versions and then the final release, and with some slight changes between the versions. I'll make sure this doesn't happen in the future.

Those of you who have played the 1st BETA versions, should play the final release. Grab a save from before, or after the dinner and replay the final part. There is a somehow substantial change made in the way two of the possible 3 endings work. The original script looked good on paper, but after playing it, it didn't felt right. I'll say more about the changes next week, just to avoid spoiling the game to anyone.

I also stopped adding sounds for the sex scenes. They are just not good enough. I like the idea, but I need to put some more work on them.

The update is available to the $1 tier . Enjoy it.

Now I'm having a little fun with that cosplay costume I put together. I'll make a few images for the artwork reward, maybe with a zombie or two in it :p

Anyways, thank you very much for the support, and the feedback, and the watch for those of you who can't afford the money. It's all greatly appreciated.

p.s. Oh, I almost forgot, there was no bonus animation in August. Sorry for that. I'll make two this month and email the first one to those of you who are no longer in the Pt tier.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I almost miss this game.Thanks to someone mention it on AWAM thread now I will correct that mistake:)

View attachment 145037

Hello, everyone.
The update release went a little bumpy, with two BETA versions and then the final release, and with some slight changes between the versions. I'll make sure this doesn't happen in the future.

Those of you who have played the 1st BETA versions, should play the final release. Grab a save from before, or after the dinner and replay the final part. There is a somehow substantial change made in the way two of the possible 3 endings work. The original script looked good on paper, but after playing it, it didn't felt right. I'll say more about the changes next week, just to avoid spoiling the game to anyone.

I also stopped adding sounds for the sex scenes. They are just not good enough. I like the idea, but I need to put some more work on them.

The update is available to the $1 tier . Enjoy it.

Now I'm having a little fun with that cosplay costume I put together. I'll make a few images for the artwork reward, maybe with a zombie or two in it :p

Anyways, thank you very much for the support, and the feedback, and the watch for those of you who can't afford the money. It's all greatly appreciated.

p.s. Oh, I almost forgot, there was no bonus animation in August. Sorry for that. I'll make two this month and email the first one to those of you who are no longer in the Pt tier.
If he wants more cosplay ideas
Bayonetta
Samus Aran
Lady Death
Raven Hex
the cast from Overwatch,The Witcher,Dead or Alive,Tekken,Soul Calibur
most Marvel and DC superheroines and villainess

Reactions: seba0

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Omg was the masked vigilante her boyfriend the whole time? I knew his stories about staying out late were fishy.

Reactions: botc76

momojean

Sep 15, 2017
it seems that there is no more content compared to the last update. it ends while she grab her phone after peeking on Heather and Christian sex scene. is this all or is it just me?

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
it seems that there is no more content compared to the last update. it ends while she grab her phone after peeking on Heather and Christian sex scene. is this all or is it just me?
The only new content compared to the BETA is one animation. And some changes on how it ends, spelling corrections and whatnot.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes