4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Pheonix97

Jul 15, 2018
It has been only the 2nd update and I can surely say that it is the best game with a female MC.
The things I liked in the new update.
1. I liked Jessica's new hair while in shower. It is refreshing to see a change from similar ones.
2. I also noticed the new red specs and a vast variety of dresses. It is so good to see that developer is attending to such small details.
3. I really enjoyed playing the first mission(getting video tapes from the police). I liked the fact that developer is including groping scenes at first and not immediate sex acts. I hope there are lot of groping and exposing scenes in future.

I was slightly disappointed that developer has decided to stop sounds in the sex scenes. Honestly I kinda enjoyed it. I guess that the developer will add it later.
I have a doubt regarding the choices we(as a player) make. What if we don't make choices like feeling aroused when taking to Heather in the park, will the player get an another chance to have a shot at her? @stoper. Same doubt regarding the colleagues(including Blake ).

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
@Pheonixrider , I stopped adding the sex sounds because I didn't like the quality of those. I'll have something better by the time the next update is ready.
As a general rule for the game, character relationships are not based on a single decision. Although each decision has its weight. So if you are interested in a relationship between Jessica and Heather, there's no reason not to choose the Aroused option during the park run.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
This game is getting a lot of hype, might consider trying it, what worried me for starters is that the usual trope of people who only back and demand NTR in every game were the ones praising it... however many familiar faces who are fans of "good games" have said its one if not the best female MC game due to the ability to CHOOSE.

How deep is the ability to choose and can you mix and match ? For example can Jessica always want to bang her husband, but also start as Scott Pilgrim put it a "sexy phase" (meaning lesbian temptation) ?

I love a MC that chooses who she/he fucks with rather than "lol nope your getting cucked/raped deal with it". So I will avoid NTR like the plague in this game, but still want Jessica to bang women, and if there are non douche-bag/dude-bros male characters she is actually attracted to, and dont treat her like a piece of meat, I can let her do some cheating as well.

Reactions: Buster65

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
@Rythan25 , the NTR in the game is in the form of the main character cheating on her boyfriend, you don't get cucked. And yes, you can mix and match. And every sex scene is avoidable (except of the initial events with the boyfriend). Just give it a try, I think those first two updates are a good representation of how the game will play in the future.

Reactions: Rythan25

thedude

Aug 9, 2016
This last update is very good.

Best renders on any adult game that I've ever played.

Someone mentioned the groping scenes before. I was never into groping scenes. Most games use them for dumb characters like Anna Exciting Affection, Sarah's Life, Elena's Life, Lily of the Valley, etc. But this game is different. The groping happens because the main character chooses (or I should I say that player chooses to) to take this course of action. She isn't dumb. She actually wants something back from the groping. She just doesn't let a stranger grope her for no reason.

I hope a walkthrough is planned for the future. I'm not really sure how my choices are going to play out as of yet, but all I'm doing so far is avoiding girls (not into lesbians) and the couple at the end of this update (not into swinging). I appreciate the fact that in this game, when we don't choose a course of action, it doesn't feel like it just skips a huge portion of the update. I laughed at the choice of humiliating the boy at the coffee shop. And not peeking on the couple let to an oral sex scene with the boyfriend.

I actually found it interesting to give the option to lie or be sincere about the boydriend's lack of ability in the oral scene. I, of course, chose to lie about it so that he doesn't feel the need to improve so that Jessica grows an interest of cheating on him for something better.

Reactions: datastorm3600

randomguy

Aug 5, 2016
I, of course, chose to lie about it so that he doesn't feel the need to improve so that Jessica grows an interest of cheating on him for something better.
This is what I love the most about this game. From what I've seen so far in-game and from what the dev has said, these little choices are gonna play an important role in developing your character. For example, I chose to hide the dildo on the second day because I want Conner to think the MC is ashamed of that.
So far it seems like if you just play to what interests you, you're gonna get what you're interested in.

Reactions: datastorm3600

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
@Pheonixrider , I stopped adding the sex sounds because I didn't like the quality of those. I'll have something better by the time the next update is ready.
As a general rule for the game, character relationships are not based on a single decision. Although each decision has its weight. So if you are interested in a relationship between Jessica and Heather, there's no reason not to choose the Aroused option during the park run.
Very good game, I'll support you when I can.

Reactions: stoper

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
For that you must help Parker and have to choose "give him an eyeful" option in the first update. After that when Jessica's name comes in the paper, and while interacting with Mr. Parker at the news stand, you can choose the option " tease him" and thus this scene happens.
Damn. I missed that too. But I'm pretty sure I chose those options.. :confused:

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
@Radoslaw Wolf , there is another post a little below the one you quoted that explains what else is needed for the scene.

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Donor
Respected User
Feb 1, 2017
I'm some what of a new fag, Can you tell me where to put the Fansig.? Thanks
Copy this in your signature panel and save.

Code:
[img]https://attachments.f95zone.com/2018/08/155063_john-fan.gif[/img]
or this

Code:
[img]https://attachments.f95zone.com/2018/09/157308_john-fan2.gif[/img]

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
I got the scene, but you forgot to mention that to open it Jessica has to choose:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
the other choices after this does not affect the second scene in the newsstand!
Thanx for the tip.

I missed this second scene with Mr.Parker as well, although I also choose the 2 lines at the newsstand. Butt i don't understand what 'scold the guy' has to do with the Mr. Parker scene ? That choice was with a completely different scene and did not involve at al Mr. Parker. Not even reffering to him.

@stoper : can you please give some more explanation or info about the idea behind this, so i can better understand which choices i have to make for future updates ?

Like the game very much, excellent work, one of the best on this forum !
Grtz

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
@patrickB , thank you. I'm glad you like the game. About the scene with Mr. Parker:
I think the structure feels more organic that way. As opposed to having completely separate branches for each character. So every now and then, a choice related to one character can lead to progression with another character.
Just make the choices you feel like making, without thinking too much about it. I'll prepare a walkthrough for the next version and you'll be able to follow it, if you don't want to miss something.

Pheonix97

Jul 15, 2018
I hope the mayor is not to old and ugly fat person like in some other games. i mean he can be bit old and handsome in a way .

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
@patrickB , thank you. I'm glad you like the game. About the scene with Mr. Parker:
I think the structure feels more organic that way. As opposed to having completely separate branches for each character. So every now and then, a choice related to one character can lead to progression with another character.
Just make the choices you feel like making, without thinking too much about it. I'll prepare a walkthrough for the next version and you'll be able to follow it, if you don't want to miss something.
Ok, thanx for the explanation, i understand it all makes sense, and that there was indeed an actual connection between those scenes. I like the game even more now !

Reactions: stoper
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes