4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

madbloke

May 4, 2017
@patrickB , thank you. I'm glad you like the game. About the scene with Mr. Parker:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think the structure feels more organic that way. As opposed to having completely separate branches for each character. So every now and then, a choice related to one character can lead to progression with another character.
Just make the choices you feel like making, without thinking too much about it. I'll prepare a walkthrough for the next version and you'll be able to follow it, if you don't want to miss something.
I like your thinking :D

Reactions: stoper

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
@patrickB , thank you. I'm glad you like the game. About the scene with Mr. Parker:
I think the structure feels more organic that way. As opposed to having completely separate branches for each character. So every now and then, a choice related to one character can lead to progression with another character.
Just make the choices you feel like making, without thinking too much about it. I'll prepare a walkthrough for the next version and you'll be able to follow it, if you don't want to miss something.
I wonder which one will be better for some fun with neighbors.
Watching them or get a teacher for the husband how to go down to Jessica?

Pheonix97

Jul 15, 2018
I wonder which one will be better for some fun with neighbors.
Watching them or get a teacher for the husband how to go down to Jessica?
Obviously get a teacher(most probably Heather). Also there are 2 options. Getting a teacher for her husband or getting one for herself.

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
@armion82 , both choices can lead to fun with them. As a whole, choosing to spy on them instead of going back to Conner, is pushing her towards the cheating path.

Obviously get a teacher(most probably Heather). Also there are 2 options. Getting a teacher for her husband or getting one for herself.
Hmmm. It's more like: a practical lesson with Heather, or just asking her for advice (which can also lead to some interaction).

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
@armion82 , both choices can lead to fun with them. As a whole, choosing to spy on them instead of going back to Conner, is pushing her towards the cheating path.

Hmmm. It's more like: a practical lesson with Heather, or just asking her for advice (which can also lead to some interaction).
Well definitely will try both.BTW maybe will be a good idea to consider making a walkthrough for the game.

Mar 14, 2017
In my opinion the best game to play :)
The renders are way ahead of everything else and the story/writing is simply fantastic :-D Cant wait for more

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
stoperArt posted
Sep 6 at 4:03pm

Now that's a round number. Here's a little something as a gratitude for your trust in me and my work.
p.s. That Bonus Artwork with the Jill Valentine costume turned out bigger than I initially planed (almost 30 images). And Amanda agreed to write a small, naughty story to go along with it. I'll probably pack it in Ren'Py and share it in a couple of days.

Pheonix97

Jul 15, 2018

Yeah, it would be great if this game had a walkthrough. There are so outcomes behind each decisions.

Delabate

Feb 5, 2018
I hope the mayor is not to old and ugly fat person like in some other games. i mean he can be bit old and handsome in a way .
I hope he'll be old, fat and ugly, there is no such character yet.

The 2nd update is great but will we have to wait for 2 months until the next one? Damn

Reactions: Pollux

Pheonix97

Jul 15, 2018
I hope he'll be old, fat and ugly, there is no such character yet.

The 2nd update is great but will we have to wait for 2 months until the next one? Damn
I meant that in most other games the older guys (whether it is club owner, bar owner, neighbors, office manager), they all are fat, bald and ugly.
Also the next 0.15 update will be in October as per his patrons page. So basically it is just a 1 month wait.

dabuzzkiller1

Active User
Donor
Apr 8, 2018
This is great! Wish there was more content, it just made me want more. I hope there will be a non-consensual path. Anyways, great work, I look forward to more releases.

Reactions: stoper

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
The game is awesome.Like already said another Jessica to add in the harem.
I wonder do you have more plans than simple teasing for Mr.Parker?
Also how many are the potential lesbian LI?Heather is obvious.What about Rosa,Eve,Blake?
BTW did you plan to implement something like HUD in most games,that are showing the stats?Maybe like AWAM or Babyistter,that you can show or hide anytime?
The idea for walkthrough is super.This way we won't miss some particular scene.
stoperArt posted
Sep 6 at 4:03pm

Now that's a round number. Here's a little something as a gratitude for your trust in me and my work.
p.s. That Bonus Artwork with the Jill Valentine costume turned out bigger than I initially planed (almost 30 images). And Amanda agreed to write a small, naughty story to go along with it. I'll probably pack it in Ren'Py and share it in a couple of days.
Nice to see Jessica in stockings.I must admit this is a fetish of mine.
I see you are a fan of female protagonist.Almost all your comments are on thread of the games with female MC.
AWAM,MATM,Lida,Lily,Sarah,Elena,Anna etc.Don't remember to saw you in Katie's Corruption.

Reactions: fortuna95

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
@armion82 , yes, there are plans for much more than teasing with Mr. Parker.
If by lesbian you mean sexual, then yes, all of the girls. If you mean it as a relationship, then not all of them.
Not sure a HUD is needed, since the game mechanic is based on the combination of various decisions, not pure number values. But I'll see how it evolves and consider adding one if necessary.

About the female protagonists, yeah, I like how naughty those games are. Most male POV games seem like horny, teenage, power fantasies to me. And I'm afraid I've passed that phase more than a decade ago.

Dec 30, 2017
I'm not the type of guy who comment about the games i played here but i just wan't to say that this game is one of my top3 Ren'Py games already ..

This game is so Lit! The Mc has Flirt options but it doesn't feel like she's a slut, unlike those other games ..

My favorite scene is that blake scene. I feel like their relationship will be so much special compare to other npc's hehe..

I'm giving this game 7 star out of 5 maximum star. When will the version 6 release? I'm really excited

Pheonix97

Jul 15, 2018
I'm not the type of guy who comment about the games i played here but i just wan't to say that this game is one of my top3 Ren'Py games already ..

This game is so Lit! The Mc has Flirt options but it doesn't feel like she's a slut, unlike those other games ..

My favorite scene is that blake scene. I feel like their relationship will be so much special compare to other npc's hehe..

I'm giving this game 7 star out of 5 maximum star. When will the version 6 release? I'm really excited
Apparently, it will release in October, according to the developer's patron page.

Dec 30, 2017
Apparently, it will release in October, according to the developer's patron page.
Do you know the official ending of 0.5?
I read the previous comments on the previous pages and some are talking about the mc's sister and mother but i think i didn't saw them in the game yet :O

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes