4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
@stoper I just a moment ago started playing this VN, even though the "NTR" tag got me cautious, because I'm not really a fan of that at all, but it looks to me that that can be avoided, just make the right decisions. I also generally don't like playing FemPros, but after just the very first scenes, the morning sex and everything, this VN has won me over, haha.
The renders and animations are damn amazing, you sure do pay a lot of attention to small details, that's very commendable. And the story seem actually quite interesting, and so far it feels like choices really do matter here, rather than giving slightly different dialog and a bit different scenes.

Despite my initial reservations, I'm a fan, and that's what can happen if you give something a fair chance :)

Reactions: fauxplayer
Apr 5, 2018
@Your Dad's Husband , open DLsite, or any random Japanese hentai site and see how many Female POV games are with NTR tag (and not because someone sleeps with the girl's boyfriend). If you have an issue with it, just teach those Japanese how to properly use their own terms.

@goobdoob , like I wrote, if you care about the relationship, the POV doesn't matter.
Whats so hard about understanding the concept of NTR in this game? NTR is when the main protagonist is the main character. Jessica is the MC in this game, how does the MC being slutty and getting corrupted translate to NTR? IT DOESNT.

NTR is when the MC is being cheated on/adultry/victim.....NTR are designed to make you feel depressed/jealous/anguish that your significant other is doing things behind or infront of your back. Jessica is a slut who sleeps aqround to further her career this isnt NTR, this is cheating/corruption.

TLDR: When in doubt remember this, it is usally only NTR if the main character is a male and he is married or has a girlfriend, if its a female main character how are the male players like us gonna get jealous of a female habing sex? We want that to happend because WE ARE PLAYING AS THE GIRL! It cant be NTR if the main character is a female. If it is a female MC then MOST LIKELY the game is a corruption/cheating.

Reactions: rokrad

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Whats so hard about understanding the concept of NTR in this game? NTR is when the main protagonist is the main character. Jessica is the MC in this game, how does the MC being slutty and getting corrupted translate to NTR? IT DOESNT.

NTR is when the MC is being cheated on/adultry/victim.....NTR are designed to make you feel depressed/jealous/anguish that your significant other is doing things behind or infront of your back. Jessica is a slut who sleeps aqround to further her career this isnt NTR, this is cheating/corruption.

TLDR: When in doubt remember this, it is usally only NTR if the main character is a male and he is married or has a girlfriend, if its a female main character how are the male players like us gonna get jealous of a female habing sex? We want that to happend because WE ARE PLAYING AS THE GIRL! It cant be NTR if the main character is a female. If it is a female MC then MOST LIKELY the game is a corruption/cheating.
You play as the Jessica, yes that's true, and if you only look at things from her perspective, then sure, no NTR (at least not yet), but you're not supposed to be looking things just from her perspective, in a sense you're supposed to be sympathetic toward Conner too, so if Jessica gets fucked by another dude and effectively be taken away by that dude, it's NTR on Conner's perspective.

Reactions: Shadde03

slider

Jul 14, 2017
I think we would avoid this discussion and many others by simply using the English word 'cuckolding' instead of a Japanese term just because. It also amazes me when the typical Japanese anime/manga/hentai connoisseurs come to enlighten us about all the subtleties of different neto-something genres.:p

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I think we would avoid this discussion and many others by simply using the English word 'cuckolding' instead of a Japanese term just because. It also amazes me when the typical Japanese anime/manga/hentai connoisseurs come to enlighten us about all the subtleties of different neto-something genres.:p
You might be on to something there my friend, haha.
Cuckolding is one thing, but NTR isn't as black and white nor as simple as that. I think the literal translation of NTR is "taken/stolen away by being slept with" or something along those lines, but it may be more a complex concept than that.

siamese

May 2, 2017
nice game, type of oldman "one hot, one not" is always interesting, would be better if involve shota which not so many female protagonist game dev had done up until now? wife & mother did it even though the game is still short and it's awesome

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017

Development Blog #7
Sep 15 at 11:03am

Hi, everyone.
After the little distraction with the Apocalypse Chronicles, I'm back working on the new update for Hard News. There's still a lot of work to do, but I'll be able to keep up with my schedule.

Speaking of Apocalypse Chronicles, the first episode is available for all patrons, you can get it from . The future episodes will be made as a bonus for the higher tiers only, but I'm sharing this one so you can look it up and see if you're interested or not. It is very different from the game.

I also wanted to explain a small change I made at the end of the last update, between the BETA and the final release. If you haven't played it yet, you should skip the next paragraph.

Those of you who have played the first BETA may have noticed that I changed the way two of the possible paths end. In that first version, if Jessica spies on the neighbors, she goes back home and Conner is already sleeping. They also go to bed if she hides from him her disappointment with his oral skills. Then in the final version, I make those two branches end abruptly (one just when she leaves the neighbors' home and the other when she tells him she should take care of him). I just didn't like the idea of him falling asleep, it felt lame, cliche. Sooo, now when she comes home he's waiting for her. And there will be a choice, so if you still want to cockblock the guy, you can do so :)

Well, enough for now. Have fun and thanks for the support.

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
Very vanilla so far...Good animations, models and sounds, but I'll wait till the non vanilla content appears.

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
Wow, all renders and camera angles during h-scenes are so fucking damn good and there are also dialog during animation which are kinda rare, Other renpy games should be like this game but the story, it's not that good , female MC fucking only her boyfriend/husband is boring

Reactions: Kame-Sennin
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes