4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Will there be a chance that the female MC will go with another guy ? I'm not into female protagonist fucking only one guy throughout the whole story

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016

Development Blog #7
Sep 15 at 11:03am

Hi, everyone.
After the little distraction with the Apocalypse Chronicles, I'm back working on the new update for Hard News. There's still a lot of work to do, but I'll be able to keep up with my schedule.

Speaking of Apocalypse Chronicles, the first episode is available for all patrons, you can get it from . The future episodes will be made as a bonus for the higher tiers only, but I'm sharing this one so you can look it up and see if you're interested or not. It is very different from the game.

I also wanted to explain a small change I made at the end of the last update, between the BETA and the final release. If you haven't played it yet, you should skip the next paragraph.

Those of you who have played the first BETA may have noticed that I changed the way two of the possible paths end. In that first version, if Jessica spies on the neighbors, she goes back home and Conner is already sleeping. They also go to bed if she hides from him her disappointment with his oral skills. Then in the final version, I make those two branches end abruptly (one just when she leaves the neighbors' home and the other when she tells him she should take care of him). I just didn't like the idea of him falling asleep, it felt lame, cliche. Sooo, now when she comes home he's waiting for her. And there will be a choice, so if you still want to cockblock the guy, you can do so :)

Well, enough for now. Have fun and thanks for the support.
Cockblocking the guy is useful for cheating/NTR/swinging path i suppose?

Reactions: magaxes

Deleted member 563623

Apr 19, 2018
Cockblocking the guy is useful for cheating/NTR/swinging path i suppose?
I don't think so.

For the cheating path, it seems you just have to pursue the slutty options when presented, like showing off to and grinding with the Mr. Parker (newspaper vendor) or going the extra mile to get the files from the cop. It's more about what you choose to do with other people than what you choose not to do with the boyfriend.

The swinging path is different from the cheating path and is more a 'happy kinky couple route', and for that you'll need a good relationship with the boyfriend, so no cockblocking.

Sangan

Jun 17, 2017
nice game, type of oldman "one hot, one not" is always interesting, would be better if involve shota which not so many female protagonist game dev had done up until now? wife & mother did it even though the game is still short and it's awesome
The one hot one not legit needs to be a tag. Its a very popular fetish and it even trumps incest for me sometimes.

Sangan

Jun 17, 2017
say no more...I`m in!:eazyHype:

I do find an older woman corrupting a young nubile male teen HAWT:tf:

..NOT that fat bastard in the office tho...much younger..
like a young chubby virgin who finds his wild side with an older more experienced woman. Wooo baby

Deleted member 563623

Apr 19, 2018
Cockblocking the boyfriend can motivate the cheating path, mainly by illustrating that he no longer interests her.
right, ofc. I phrased that poorly. I meant that the cockblocking wasn't necessary for a cheating route and you could get there in other ways.

It's definitely one of the ways to get started down that route tho, i'm sure.

siamese

May 2, 2017
say no more...I`m in!:eazyHype:

I do find an older woman corrupting a young nubile male teen HAWT:tf:

..NOT that fat bastard in the office tho...much younger..
well, i imagine a horny young boy (the hell, make it 2 boys like zack and cody lol) living next door catch her in actions (like she did with the old guy and future content) and record it, blackmail her would be good lol

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017

Hello, fellas.
Another day, another environment getting the famous Stoper treatment. Alright, maybe it's not famous... it's not even a thing... but I quite like the results:

That is the mayor's office. You can see more comparison images .

Oh, and that up there is the mayor's secretary. She's just a support character, but I like how she looks. So maybe I'll find some little spot for her in the story...

Have fun. And thank you for the support.

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
@AustinFan , there was another guy who mentioned it. Not entirely sure what links are shared here, but those from my Patreon page are the game that comes from Ren'Py. If there is alert there, it's false positive.

Reactions: Krull

gothic

Aug 7, 2017
fantastic renders and animation, usure how my choice effect any outcome is the a walkthrough ?

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes