4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
@stoper about this
Oh, and that up there is the mayor's secretary. She's just a support character, but I like how she looks. So maybe I'll find some little spot for her in the story...
You must find a bigger spot for her.I know we already have many female LI,but such an awesome looking woman need some love too.

Reactions: stoper

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
@Claudio83 , not having sex with him has a negative impact on their relationships. But you can make her cheat even if they have a good sex life. So, it's mostly about how you want to tailor the experience.
@stoper thanks for the answer! In this case i'll choose the cockblocking option, it's exciting don't fuck with fiancee/husband and instead give the pussy to the others…

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
pleasantly surprised by this game. the only thing I hate is that I have to wait 1.5-2 months between updates because I want more.

Reactions: stoper

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
You mean the secretary fucks the mayor.BTW mayor can be a woman.
If it is and they are indeed banging, suddenly instead of usual "eww, how could you" i think "hot".
Female mayor would certainly make a job much more enjoyable for me at least. And if we get a chance to get to know that black hottie it's even better.

iyankuku

Apr 27, 2017
@stoper Good to know, at least it is easy to see what youve learned by comparing old stuffs with new stuffs. Anyway, keep up the good work.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
You mean that George model? x'D
There is another male model that see some intense use.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I bet I am missing other games too.

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
There is another male model that see some intense use.
Yes, I know that dude extremely well. Played all of these, and bunch more (you need to add for example Depraved Awakening to this list). It's like him and George basically everywhere in corruption games. I mean, he's not nearly as bad looking as George. So normally i wouldn't really judge, but he's appearing so much that he's just a ridiculous meme to me at this point. Like George, and all these muscular black bullies "netorare alert". Plus creeps supposedly named Eric. Everytime i see either of them it's "Jesus, you again?" I know there is not a whole lot of good male models in Daz (especially older), but come on. Some more customization and diversity please.

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
@Dilettante In mine you do get to kinda customize his face at bit :p
For sure. Great vendetta for all other games where he acts like asshole but we couldn't do anything about it. I believe i remember George receiving the same treatment in some other game. What's also different between them though, is that George is mostly appearing in female MC games. Though this one is there frequently too. A wife and mother and Anna armion82 mentioned, i can also add Glamour to the list.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Yes, I know that dude extremely well. Played all of these, and bunch more (you need to add for example Depraved Awakening to this list). It's like him and George basically everywhere in corruption games. I mean, he's not nearly as bad looking as George. So normally i wouldn't really judge, but he's appearing so much that he's just a ridiculous meme to me at this point. Like George, and all these muscular black bullies "netorare alert". Plus creeps supposedly named Eric. Everytime i see either of them it's "Jesus, you again?" I know there is not a whole lot of good male models in Daz (especially older), but come on. Some more customization and diversity please.
I didn't play Depraved Awakening since 0.3 I think.Maybe now is the time to correct that mistake:)
Anyway.Do you think there will be something between Jessica and the mayor?Or it will be too much of a cliche?
I wonder will Jessica do some aerobics or yoga in the future?After all almost all games have a scene like that.
Damn can't post another file with Layla/Aisha from Winx Club.It said is too big

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes